1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback

Discussion in 'reference' started by packtech, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaz1s

Jaz1s Active Member

J would like to recommend "lazyscott", who sent me cables /money after delivery/.Great guy to deal with. Thanks

2. Antibubble

Antibubble pfm Member

Thanks to RegH for the excellent TPX1

3. Gaius

Gaius Trade: Stiletto by Tangerine

I have done quite a few deals with Malcolm, he is a pleasure to deal with and a mind of information which he happily shares.

I now have perhaps one of the best power amps out there.

The Naim NAP 160 with a touch of pixie dust from said man.

The amp is simply stunning and I've had 140/180/160/250, this is a different league.......

4. misterc6

misterc6 What's he building in there?

I've just put together a very nice black LP12 and would like to express my thanks to the following for their patience, knowledge and superb packaging:

DavidS for the lovely LP12 mechanics in black with Cirkus upgrade and new lid

Robn for an excellent Mose Hercules (has to be the best power supply option)

Gaius for a superb Audio Origami RB250

to which I've added a Michell Tecnoweight and a half price Goldring 1042 from the 'Bay.

malcolm

5. misterc6

misterc6 What's he building in there?

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to respond but I would like to thank the late JV for the conversations we had in the 70s, LesW for the many, many pieces of great advice he's willingly given me and everyone else on this excellent forum who has helped me re-discover in retirement what I enjoyed so much in my early career. I'm glad that some of my efforts have found caring new homes.

6. rhgbristol

rhgbristol pfm Member

Keep up the good work Malcolm!
    Richard

7. vandergraafuk

vandergraafuk pfm Member

I would like to add PFM'r Paulski to the Good Guys list. A pleasure to deal with.

8. jonclancy

jonclancy pfm Member

I'd like to add muz640 to the list as well. The amp/pre I have just bought from him are beautiful. Excellently packaged, well-priced and overall a fault-free transaction. Comms were spot on. I bought these on behalf of my friend, and I know he'll be delighted with them. Many thanks, Jon.

9. stephen bennett

stephen bennett Mr Enigma

Just bought an 82 from Egger - all was perfect.

Regards

10. Re-Joyce

Re-Joyce ... Jason H that is.

Just bought a Airport Express from 0rangutan (John) which was a pleasure. We discovered we live locally to each other and he kindly drove over, braving the Oxford ring road on a Friday evening.

regards
    Jason

11. neil

neil Wish I could re member

Just bought a watch from Brian. Very nice bloke and I'm very pleased with the watch. Definately one of the good guys.

12. 0rangutan

0rangutan pfm Member

A pleasure.

I thought I was just dropping off a parcel, but ended up spending a very pleasant hour listening to Jason's rather wonderful system while my daughter roamed his house in search of toys :)

John

13. Brian

Brian Eating fat, staying slim

Have to say I reciprocate here. Spent a very pleasant time listening to some music Neil brought over and chatting about things hifi and motorbike. I thought I'd known him for years.

Superb person to deal with.

14. Mr Happy

Mr Happy pfm Member

Just purchased and collected an isoblue rack from tonyc. It was exactly as described, and he was a pleasure to do buisness with. Would definitely recommend him as a straightforward honest seller.

15. deanf

deanf pfm Member

clamnell - for a speedy smooth transaction, and great communications throughout.
    rhgbristol - for the original description of the amp, it is a good one!

16. guy

guy pfm Member

From my paypal account thank you to:

Darren M Green
    Antony Jones for my fantastic 1985 NAP 250
    Class A for the new NAP 250 fascia
    David Graham
    stephen j davies
    paul mooney

Mark Packer for an Hicap chrome bumper
    Ian Campbell for a Naim NAP 140
    Ville Alapiha
    james lee
    Gino Masoero
    Lloyd A. Peckham
    for a Naim NAP 110
    jwilding
    Olli I
    Brendan Delaney

Zoltan Kovacs for a couple of a NA322/4 MM phono cards
    john.luckins
    Binnie
    Solar
    G&JM

Thanks guys!!

17. positive_energy

positive_energy pfm Member

Sonddek (Naim Nac82) and maxbertola (Naim Hiline). Very reliable and friendly sellers. Recomended.

18. richard340

richard340 Member

HI, Just bought a Lavry DA 11 from PFM seller Spacey and found the whole transaction excellent.

19. RickyC6

RickyC6 Infuriate the frog-men

A massive shout up for lsinclair. Leigh very kindly copied all this year's Glastonbury progs onto DVD for me after my Sky + had failed due to a power cut. Top man.

20. MADVINYLJUNKIE

MADVINYLJUNKIE Active Member

Just bought a Rega Rio3 from hoopsontoast & got it today

In mint condition great bloke I would recommend him anytime.

Nice one Rob.:p:p:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.