Not open for further replies.
I have had perfect transactions with-

krmason-karl
misterc6-malcolm
interzone
MVV
dandy
Re-joyce

Also been nice to have met some nice people for a visit.

Must mention Zener and Les, CJ ,Keith at Purite and John Burns and Phil and Andy at Phonography.....Elvis has left the building.

Most helpful,

Ta Si.

For generously setting up the NJ321/729 Loaner Programme, giving many Pinkfisher a chance to try and compare notes on a very worthwhile and cost effective upgrade for some.

t111drs

For a gorgeous clamshell Rega IO DAC

And starbuck

For an equally lovely clamshell Rega Radio.

Top chaps, both.

I'm really pleased that this thread has been started. All my transactions (both ways) have been great and I really value the community ie: I know who I'm dealing with and would be wary of stuff like first posts in classifieds.

To be specific the following have been a pleasure to deal with:

Pete the feet- top fella and was very generous about a minor bank hicccup. Ta mate It is going strong and I'm very happy.

Misterc6- cared, tried hard and delivered exactly what was promised.

John, I forget his PFM handle who just bought my 110.

None of my PFM transactions have been other than great and my apologies to anyone I have dealt with who I haven't specifically mentioned (old age) If it would help you for me to do so PM me and I will do a proper list.

It's Great to see this thread started. Great idea. I can also recommend:

Gaius
Neiljadman
Mus
Guy

All great people to buy from.
Items were all in mint condition and reasonably priced.

I'll add another +++ for misterc6 - excellent to deal with , very helpful, all round 'good egg'.

I've bought several sets of speakers from the following PFM gentlemen;

deltaunit,
amdismal,
Elzar,

All went well, and I have to highlight the deals with "deltaunit" who proved to be a master of packing, and "amdismal" who had to go through quite some trouble to have parcelforce come up for the damage they did. All went well in the end due to his commitment!

Thank you guys!

Just to echo the comments made I have only had good experiences with transactions on PFM. It is as if there is an acknowleded trust with the members here that I can’t imagine existing that easily elsewhere. Within this I would mention:
Fatmarley
MVV
Neiljadman
Misterc6
Jay
And probably others that I can’t remember
Cheers John

This carries the same risk as an acceptance speech at an awards ceremony in that I hope I don't offend anyone I miss out.

neiljadman
rhgbristol
Gaius
James Evans
Fatmarley
clamnell
sm1907
build410
Willy
Peter Stockwell
John R (Analogue Innovation)
and many, many others

Perhaps we need another thread for feedback on excellent buyers?

malcolm

I've only bought one thing through the PFM classifieds, which was a Microgroove+ from Sondekker. It was packed superbly, and shipped very promptly, and sounds cracking - thumbs up all round.

I've done several deals with PFM members (can't remember usernames but an antistatic gun from Andy high up in the Lancs. Pennines springs to mind (Copper Kettle area:D )), and of course several CDs, LPs etc. from TonyL, and never been anything but delighted.
Might be more fun, and more interesting, to post the exceptions to the 'Good Guys' as a 'word to the wise'? - just a (naughty :D ) thought.
Dave.

I'd like to recommend:

JustJohn

from whom I bought a mint Rega Planar 3 last year. The deck was superbly packaged for international journey and arrived safely.

flatpopely and Neiljadman. Gents both.

My 2 penneth. Communication improves any sale.

Sellers. Let the buyer know when its been shipped (with the tracking number if available)

Buyers. Let the seller know when its arrived OK.

Recently sold to HowardL - very straightforward - and several others (I've deleted the PMs) - will post later.

Thumbs up for Lucaslucas my 1st purchase on this site with him was great.
Also ++ for Macolm, Misterc6 for tireless help and information.

I suppose as these comments increase people with positive feedback could quote the thread number as proof of that.

flatpopely
(made link plugs for my Nac 62 for a contribution to Tony L - excellent guy)!

baitrunner
(nSats - shipped them to me in Denmark when my back acted up so I couldn't pick them up in London - highly reccommendable)

Audiovinilo_2
(Naim Prefix sent from Spain - no problems whatsoever - great communication and fast shipping)

perflemming
Lent me Naim line cards for my Nac 62 until I received flatpopely's link plugs - thanks!

PFM is a great place!

Best wishes,
Peter

I've bought items from

paulski - Naim Nac 72
Highndry - Spendor S6 speakers
scottc - Teddycap

All arrived as described, replied to emails, provided tracking etc.

Credit where credit is due - thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back