advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not conveniently located for easy trading, yet Gaius has been an absolutely gent in selling and shipping me a Densen B-200. Definitely one of the great guys here on PFM.

James

Just bought a 32.5 from HiFiMan and he has been superb. Very helpful in answering all my questions, great care and attention in packing and prompt posting.

Picked the phone up and chatted through all my queries, which is always a good thing.

Big thumbs up!

And the 32.5 is just tip top.:D

Just sold my canon camera to Mark (Gaius) the guy paid up front & waited till his camera arrived,
Good communications pleasure to deal with proper Gent. Steve.

Big thanks to Gareth (cutting42) who has just bought my Camera kit, very easy transaction and great comms. Thoroughly recommend as a buyer.

Thanks again.

Tony

PS, Mark (Gaius) is also a top seller and is an absolute pleasure to deal with, buy with confidence from him.

His title alone, clearly on the same page!

Bought a Canon 300D Rebel camera from MVJ.

He was a pleasure to deal with and very helpful indeed.

The camera arrived on time, was very well packed and in tip top condition.

It's a serious bit of kit I know I will enjoy.

Thanks again.

I have dealt a bit with Mike before, always a pleasure.

This time I have purchased some NJ boards for my 32.5 which work like a charm.

Many thanks.

Purchased a pair of Bel Canto Ref 1000 monos via him from his mate.

Great communication, amps in great nick.

Top chap!

Purchased a Naim Nsub a few months back from Keith.

Great sub, smooth transaction. Very easy chap to talk to and deal with.

Purchased a Celestion A4C centre speaker from him.

Really enthusiastic chap, very nice and easy to deal with. Absolute pleasure.

Another of the good guys, I've just received a nice pair of 22,000/63 Kendeils :)

Just like to add that Malcolm (misterc6) has been an absolute dream to deal with and is definitely one of the good guys!

And another real gent is Steve, who I've had 2 transactions with recently and he couldn't have been a better seller!

Big thanks to Gareth (cutting42) who has just bought my Camera kit, very easy transaction and great comms. Thoroughly recommend as a buyer.

Thanks again.

Tony

PS, Mark (Gaius) is also a top seller and is an absolute pleasure to deal with, buy with confidence from him.

Oops, forgot about this part of the website. Props to Tony as well, very communicative and a great seller, accurate descriptions and a pleasure to deal with.

Cheers

Gareth

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back