advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would add Blackrg, from whom I have just bought a Quad 34 pre.
The amp was accurately described and posted promptly.

Laurence

Purchased a Origin Live RB250 with Michell c/w from Lefty, item arrived promtly and was exactly as described(plus the original c/w which was not in the deal).
A nice, hassle free deal and heartily recommended.

Bought a Zyx cartridge from Kipper21 which arrived well packaged, in the condition described and with no hassles. Thanks very much.

traf for coming to my rescue with spare parts for my Axis without my even having to ask!

thumbs up for paul@southby as a seller. good communication/easy to work with and product exactly as described in great condition, fair price as well. would buy from again.

I am relatively new here and have only recently been bitten by the 'pre-loved' hi-fi bug.
I think I am hooked however, much to the detriment of my work and marriage, as new (old) boxes come through the door.

In the past 6 weeks I have had excellent transactions with

major-tom
mrh (Actually got to meet and share stories over a pint), and
Jonn

All have been a pleasure to deal with.

And many thanks for an excellent forum that serves this community so well.

Sam

:)

Just bought this phonostage from chilo61, and it was an absolute delight to deal with you Chi. Many thanks again for a top service and an amazing item that makes my room swing with great music!

F:)

Just received Trichord Dino from Monitor Audio. He was a pleasure to deal with, posted it quickly and packaged it very well. Sounding sweet too!!

Full recommendations to deal with Dean J Arnold
Superb communication, excellent packing, fast processing and overall a 'nice guy to deal with'.

Great to deal with and very helpful.

Bought a real nice 32.5 off him.

No problems, many thanks and nice to have met.

Good deal with Monitor-audio for a lovely P25 and a few extras thrown in,also in the past i have had excellent deals with Muzzer on his CDP, Cupples on his N.A Turntable,topoxforddoc. positive_energy and a couple of other gents for Quadraspire parts who's board names i have forgotten to my embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back