1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback

Discussion in 'reference' started by packtech, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deltaunit

deltaunit volume reveals detail

Thanks Alan, a pleasure to deal with you.

2. Cyanosis

Cyanosis pfm Member

Thanks for the feedback Steve. Was a pleasure doing business, and am glad the CDX2 has gone to a good home. Cheers!

3. ExtremePie

ExtremePie pfm Member

A thumbs up from here to Vinylnut. Just managed to have a play with the Meridian 206 he was selling here. All completely in order and a nice chap.
    Thanks Brian

4. nucky

nucky Eric

Thanks to percy lee, Highly recommend to other's PF member.

5. Jaspercat

Jaspercat pfm Member

New to these boards as a contributor but aren't we missing something significant here?

Given the number of timewasters and tyre kickers (judging by the posts I have read) don't you think the title should read "buyer and seller" feedback.

I have bought two (as of tomorrow) very expensive items on here in the last few weeks, I made the transaction happen just as much as the seller, paid a significant sum, took all the risks and generally kept my side of the bargain.
    I did not waste anyone's time and was a genuine buyer.

I think there is no reason why the buyers should not be recognised in the same way as sellers.

6. Mignun

Mignun pfm Member

Many thanks to Fudgemaster, well packed and quickly delivered.

I can also recommend Percy Lee as an excellent buyer.

7. Percy Lee

Percy Lee pfm Member

Thanks Mignun.Your LS3/5a safety arrived .Excellent well packed.

8. misterc6

misterc6 What's he building in there?

Gaius

Thanks Mark for a great deal on your Denon DL-110!

malcolm

9. hifilover1979

hifilover1979 Bigger than you...

Feedback for "mr_phil" re the Neat Motive 2's I bought from him

Easy & smooth transaction and speakers were shipped yesterday & landed today :D Both in superb condition as listed and sound even better ;)

10. jay

jay built for speed

Many thanks to Geoff (grdunn) for the XPS and Keith (Keith Smith) for the Optichord. Both perfect gentlemen.

Jay

11. mr_phil

mr_phil If it isn't broken, try harder

Many thanks to hifilover1979 for good communication on my / his Neat Motive 2s including helping a PC numpty with printing a label

12. Keith Smith

Keith Smith Getting older every day.

Thanks Jay,

Hope you enjoy

K

13. winsu

winsu Member

Many thanks to 0rangutan for N-stands, well packed and quickly delivered.
    A pleasure to deal with John.

14. christray

christray pfm Member

Jw1981, or Jan
    Recieved the densen b400 plus today having paid very quickly and was also patient waiting for the courier. First class to deal with Chris

15. GforceMI69

GforceMI69 pfm Member

Thanks to mikesurf (Mike) LINN Linto 25th Anni arrived safely packed today, and in Mint Condition as described.

thanks for a good transaction :cool:

16. mikesurf

mikesurf pfm Member

Many thanks to GforceMI69 (Gordon) - really easy transaction with quick payment
    Really recommend dealing with Gordon

17. coupe-sport

coupe-sport pfm Member

Nice easy transaction with Dolfan who bought my Nait XS. Trade with confidence and enjoy the amp Nigel.

James.

18. Interzone

Interzone pfm Member

Mus, Andy Cotterill and pawnshop92 (Derek) all top buyers and would deal with again happily. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.