advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of years ago I bought an amp from Pulse Studio (Paul Russell) which he built himself (based on NCC200). He was an absolute pleasure to deal with and the quality of his work would put many high end manufacturers to shame. Still giving sterling service, highly recommended. :)

I've bought items from following mostly UK based PFMers and I'm happy to recommend them:
* alan967tiger
* deltabeat
* retcapa
* neilo7
* jackbarron
* thefreek32
* Re-Joyce
* aion1944

I got many items from Kudos C20 to simple SNAIC.
Thanks PFM, thanks guys.

Good guys I have dealt with are;

Voltaire - Sale of Naim Nait5
bob111s - Purchase of Naim CDS3
Glenn C - Purchase of Isoblue rack
Gaius - Purchase of Isoblue rack

Regards,

Elkman

I've had nice dealings with the following people.

Gary1064 - I bought 522 cards from him
perflemming - bought and sold several bits and pieces
PTWild - I sold a NAC82 napsc to him
Steve Watkins - I bought 42.5 + hicap
Dave J - I bought a CB Nap250

I have probably done some other good deals too here but these are the ones I remember at the moment.

The ones I can remember:
MarkT: I bought his NAP250/NCC200. All good.
Fox: I bought his HP mini netbook. All good.

Please hold up your hand if I bought the Beresford or NAP140 or anything else from you. Also all good.

Many thanks to those who have mentioned me. :)

I can recommend Voltaire and Madscientist for their vinyl and of course our fabulous leader Tony L.

It has also be nice doing business with misterc6, Malcolm being a top chap.

Ynwoan and flatpopely are also very helpful.

Ewen 1970 and RMP1000 are also bloody nice blokes.

I forget his call sign but Igor in France is the Naim man, also nice doing some deals accross the water in the USA.

Thanks to you all.

I've just received a package containing a Linn Wakonda from seller dn1. It was a great experience, my first on PFM. dn1 is nice to communicate with and trustworthy. The amp was in fine nick and very complete with cabling, manual and remote. Well packaged too and this seller deserves special praise for going the extra mile (almost literally) and shipping to the Netherlands.

*with thick German accent* I'll be back!

I've dealt with many from here.
Cannot say I've ever had any problems.
long may it continue.

1000RPM
Dicy
Egger
erchie84
Gaius
Lefty
misterc6
MJS
Orgasmatron
Teddy Pardo
PHILOSOPHERDAN
Rana
stonehenge
Wiicrackpot
Kahnlund
Curly

Most of my current kit has either come from or been influenced by the chaps above. Splendid fellows!

Sorry to those I've forgotten to mention.

I have bought items from 1000RPM and Lawrie GT and both have been very helpful and made the arrangements especially well. I highly recommend both!

I just bought a lovely pair of Triangle Antal from Pompey (Simon) and he has been great and massively helpful to load those big speakers in my small car... besides they sound lush!!!
Highly recommended.
A+

Fixit (Jani)

should be added to the list. He sold me a Dual Teddycap. Quick shipping, good communication, Teddycap exactly as described. Thanks!

Best wishes,
Peter

I'd like to add brand new member 'swiss tony' (which TV series was he in?) to the list for selling me an excellent Linn Axis TT which he packed superbly well.

malcolm

p.s. I remember now - it was The Fast Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back