1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback

Discussion in 'reference' started by packtech, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clive D

Clive D Low fidelity victim

A couple of years ago I bought an amp from Pulse Studio (Paul Russell) which he built himself (based on NCC200). He was an absolute pleasure to deal with and the quality of his work would put many high end manufacturers to shame. Still giving sterling service, highly recommended. :)

2. dmitre@gmail.co

dmitre@gmail.co chief pencil sharpener

I've bought items from following mostly UK based PFMers and I'm happy to recommend them:
    * alan967tiger
    * deltabeat
    * retcapa
    * neilo7
    * jackbarron
    * thefreek32
    * Re-Joyce
    * aion1944

I got many items from Kudos C20 to simple SNAIC.
    Thanks PFM, thanks guys.

3. monitor-audio

monitor-audio Banned

Thanks to Lefty Awesome Dl304 Thanks AAA+++

4. DaveKen

DaveKen Numptie old newbie.

Thanks to flyfisher - great service with the buying of a valve from him - good comms.
    Dave

5. elkman70

elkman70 pfm Member

Good guys I have dealt with are;

Voltaire - Sale of Naim Nait5
    bob111s - Purchase of Naim CDS3
    Glenn C - Purchase of Isoblue rack
    Gaius - Purchase of Isoblue rack

Regards,

Elkman

6. Andreas Nystrom

Andreas Nystrom Well rounded

I've had nice dealings with the following people.

Gary1064 - I bought 522 cards from him
    perflemming - bought and sold several bits and pieces
    PTWild - I sold a NAC82 napsc to him
    Steve Watkins - I bought 42.5 + hicap
    Dave J - I bought a CB Nap250

I have probably done some other good deals too here but these are the ones I remember at the moment.

7. justiceklopper

justiceklopper pfm Member

The ones I can remember:
    MarkT: I bought his NAP250/NCC200. All good.
    Fox: I bought his HP mini netbook. All good.

Please hold up your hand if I bought the Beresford or NAP140 or anything else from you. Also all good.

8. Gaius

Gaius Trade: Stiletto by Tangerine

Many thanks to those who have mentioned me. :)

I can recommend Voltaire and Madscientist for their vinyl and of course our fabulous leader Tony L.

It has also be nice doing business with misterc6, Malcolm being a top chap.

Ynwoan and flatpopely are also very helpful.

Ewen 1970 and RMP1000 are also bloody nice blokes.

I forget his call sign but Igor in France is the Naim man, also nice doing some deals accross the water in the USA.

Thanks to you all.

9. RSC

RSC pfm Member

Absolutely agree - recommend most highly, buy from "Interzone" with complete confidence.

10. wetenhr

wetenhr pfm Member

John Stimley from whom I bought a SNAXO recently - pleasure to deal with.

R

11. monitor-audio

monitor-audio Banned

murphydog thanks for for the dino phono stage. here the next day AA+++

12. cabosman

cabosman New Member

I've just received a package containing a Linn Wakonda from seller dn1. It was a great experience, my first on PFM. dn1 is nice to communicate with and trustworthy. The amp was in fine nick and very complete with cabling, manual and remote. Well packaged too and this seller deserves special praise for going the extra mile (almost literally) and shipping to the Netherlands.

*with thick German accent* I'll be back!

13. neilo7

neilo7 One day I'll stop upgrading

I've dealt with many from here.
    Cannot say I've ever had any problems.
    long may it continue.

14. Ewen1970

Ewen1970 The Ocean Doesn't Want Me

1000RPM
    Dicy
    Egger
    erchie84
    Gaius
    Lefty
    misterc6
    MJS
    Orgasmatron
    Teddy Pardo
    PHILOSOPHERDAN
    Rana
    stonehenge
    Wiicrackpot
    Kahnlund
    Curly

Most of my current kit has either come from or been influenced by the chaps above. Splendid fellows!

Sorry to those I've forgotten to mention.

15. monitor-audio

monitor-audio Banned

markk new guy. paid for a xlps thanks

16. Phage

Phage Naimiac

I have bought items from 1000RPM and Lawrie GT and both have been very helpful and made the arrangements especially well. I highly recommend both!

17. frankyc2003

frankyc2003 pfm Member

I just bought a lovely pair of Triangle Antal from Pompey (Simon) and he has been great and massively helpful to load those big speakers in my small car... besides they sound lush!!!
    Highly recommended.
    A+

18. monitor-audio

monitor-audio Banned

antinchip thanks for the denon dl110

19. Rosewind

Rosewind Lost in Translation

Fixit (Jani)

should be added to the list. He sold me a Dual Teddycap. Quick shipping, good communication, Teddycap exactly as described. Thanks!

Best wishes,
    Peter

20. misterc6

misterc6 Wasted and wounded, it ain’t what the moon did

I'd like to add brand new member 'swiss tony' (which TV series was he in?) to the list for selling me an excellent Linn Axis TT which he packed superbly well.

malcolm

p.s. I remember now - it was The Fast Show

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.