advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another excellent LP just received off Gaius, As normal goods better condition than as advertised and well packed.

Thanks again

Many thanks to Robby for excellent Canon 5D mk2, lens and other items.
Very pleased.
True, trustworthy gent.
Many thanks,
Iain

Would it be possible to group the names of good buyers/sellers into the first (or at least an early) post? I only ask as this thread is now 7 pages long - if it gets much longer it'll become a bit of a faff to trawl through looking for someone.

Mick

MisterC6

I'd like to recommend Malcolm as a trusted seller. I bought some of his NAP 110 monoblocks and I'm delighted.

A trusted seller and a true gent.

BIG thx to the very considerate buyers Interzone (dacmagic) and luckyguliver (bereford)....and of course to Tony for pfm of course!

Jay

Many thanks to Mark Packer who is definitely one of 'The Good Guys' on Pink Fish,

malcolm

Many thanks to the following members of the DIY community for helping me out with some of my requests for components and parts:

chrisn
Colinb
hp1
mark121211
Mus
muzzer

malcolm

I would like to thank everyone who hasn't thanked me for thanking them over the years on PFM.

Simon

I have just bought a DAC from Yanntoe (Ian) and have to say he is a great guy to deal with, very straight forward and honest!

Laurence

Stubby is one great guy to deal with. Everything was just perfect...the item, communication, everything. Thanks again Stubby!

I would also like to thank Olli I for a smooth transaction and fast payment. It was a pleasure dealing with him. Happy listening Olli!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back