advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
J would like to recommend "lazyscott", who sent me cables /money after delivery/.Great guy to deal with. Thanks

I have done quite a few deals with Malcolm, he is a pleasure to deal with and a mind of information which he happily shares.

I now have perhaps one of the best power amps out there.

The Naim NAP 160 with a touch of pixie dust from said man.

The amp is simply stunning and I've had 140/180/160/250, this is a different league.......

I've just put together a very nice black LP12 and would like to express my thanks to the following for their patience, knowledge and superb packaging:

DavidS for the lovely LP12 mechanics in black with Cirkus upgrade and new lid

Robn for an excellent Mose Hercules (has to be the best power supply option)

Gaius for a superb Audio Origami RB250

to which I've added a Michell Tecnoweight and a half price Goldring 1042 from the 'Bay.

malcolm

I have done quite a few deals with Malcolm, he is a pleasure to deal with and a mind of information which he happily shares.

I now have perhaps one of the best power amps out there.

The Naim NAP 160 with a touch of pixie dust from said man.

The amp is simply stunning and I've had 140/180/160/250, this is a different league.......

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to respond but I would like to thank the late JV for the conversations we had in the 70s, LesW for the many, many pieces of great advice he's willingly given me and everyone else on this excellent forum who has helped me re-discover in retirement what I enjoyed so much in my early career. I'm glad that some of my efforts have found caring new homes.

I'd like to add muz640 to the list as well. The amp/pre I have just bought from him are beautiful. Excellently packaged, well-priced and overall a fault-free transaction. Comms were spot on. I bought these on behalf of my friend, and I know he'll be delighted with them. Many thanks, Jon.

Just bought a Airport Express from 0rangutan (John) which was a pleasure. We discovered we live locally to each other and he kindly drove over, braving the Oxford ring road on a Friday evening.

regards
Jason

Just bought a watch from Brian. Very nice bloke and I'm very pleased with the watch. Definately one of the good guys.

A pleasure.

I thought I was just dropping off a parcel, but ended up spending a very pleasant hour listening to Jason's rather wonderful system while my daughter roamed his house in search of toys :)

John

Just bought a Airport Express from 0rangutan (John) which was a pleasure. We discovered we live locally to each other and he kindly drove over, braving the Oxford ring road on a Friday evening.

regards
Jason

Just bought a watch from Brian. Very nice bloke and I'm very pleased with the watch. Definately one of the good guys.
Have to say I reciprocate here. Spent a very pleasant time listening to some music Neil brought over and chatting about things hifi and motorbike. I thought I'd known him for years.

Superb person to deal with.

Just purchased and collected an isoblue rack from tonyc. It was exactly as described, and he was a pleasure to do buisness with. Would definitely recommend him as a straightforward honest seller.

clamnell - for a speedy smooth transaction, and great communications throughout.
rhgbristol - for the original description of the amp, it is a good one!

From my paypal account thank you to:

Darren M Green
Antony Jones for my fantastic 1985 NAP 250
Class A for the new NAP 250 fascia
David Graham
stephen j davies
paul mooney

Mark Packer for an Hicap chrome bumper
Ian Campbell for a Naim NAP 140
Ville Alapiha
james lee
Gino Masoero
Lloyd A. Peckham
for a Naim NAP 110
jwilding
Olli I
Brendan Delaney

Zoltan Kovacs for a couple of a NA322/4 MM phono cards
john.luckins
Binnie
Solar
G&JM

Thanks guys!!

A massive shout up for lsinclair. Leigh very kindly copied all this year's Glastonbury progs onto DVD for me after my Sky + had failed due to a power cut. Top man.

Just bought a Rega Rio3 from hoopsontoast & got it today

In mint condition great bloke I would recommend him anytime.

Nice one Rob.:p:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back