advertisement

Which party will you vote for at the General Election? ( Anonymous).

How will you vote in the General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • Labour

Votes: 80 37.9%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 22 10.4%
  • Green

Votes: 39 18.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 12 5.7%
  • Scottish /Welsh National /Sinn Fein

Votes: 14 6.6%
  • Will not be voting

Votes: 14 6.6%
  • Tactically

Votes: 20 9.5%

• Total voters
I think it would be helpful if the ten people who are going to vote for Reform explain their reasoning, and then be banned.
I’m most certainly not one of the ten. I have heard some say they will vote Reform simply to help get the Tories out and to shake up politics. Maybe they are tempted by the tax promises. Voting Reform though can only signal to the Tories that they aren’t right wing enough.

Please….give us PR so that we’re aren’t aligned with the voting systems of Belarus and Russia (that’s not the only reason).

I’d move
This sort of movement, hopefully...
62f07b903b9983869158614046df7c87eb5807c1_2_576x1000.jpeg

What would you do if in your seat it was cp vs reform?

The same if it was Hitler, Mussolini or Stalin. Writing ****s in huge block letters across the ballot is always an option, but my favoured choice would be to vote Green so my vote was at least counted on the national voteshare and becomes another small argument for a representative democracy. Nothing would make me vote far-right/fascist. I’d go to jail first.

Being a recycling fanatic since the 1990 s it surprises me that I've never voted green before .Seemed to have voted for
all the other parties at various times except Ukip. Bit nervous to say given there coverage in other threads on here but might go Labour
this time

Voted lib dem here, as they are the only ones with a chance to beat the tories, despite Labour putting a leaflet through the door showing a poll that supposedly had Labour above everyone else. Not sure how they came to that conclusion - all other polls for the area show tories and lib dems neck and neck, with Labour way behind.

The same if it was Hitler, Mussolini or Stalin. Writing ****s in huge block letters across the ballot is always an option, but my favoured choice would be to vote Green so my vote was at least counted on the national voteshare and becomes another small argument for a representative democracy. Nothing would make me vote far-right/fascist. I’d go to jail first.
Yes, but Mussolini would be the lesser of two evils and not voting for him would be a wasted vote and, and there is no alternative, and …..

No, I’m not voting Green because of the ridiculous taxes they are intending to impose on many of us by increasing NI by 6%

You fear a Green majority under FPTP? Seriously?! The whole point of voting Green is to maybe get a couple of environmental voices into the HoC to speak truth to corporate and oligarch power on the government benches. Caroline Lucas had no power at all, yet she is one of the best politicians the UK has ever produced IMO. A lone voice of sanity in the corrupt hellscape of UK politics. She made a difference.

10 votes for the English Nationalists. PFM is more diverse than it pretends to be.

I've encountered quite a few nutters on PFM (no names etc.), but I find it hard to believe that even those are stupid enough to vote Reform.

I presume those ten are just taking the p*ss.

I've encountered quite a few nutters on PFM (no names etc.), but I find it hard to believe that even those are stupid enough to vote Reform.

I’ve had to deal with holocaust denying Nazis here before now, plus lots of racists and homophobes. Stupid ignorant racist people exist, many even have sufficient wealth to buy high-end audio. All I can do is to hoof them right off my site as soon as they out themselves as bigots. That said some here are likely trolling.

advertisement

Back