advertisement

Which party will you vote for at the General Election? ( Anonymous).

How will you vote in the General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 11 4.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 94 38.5%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 24 9.8%
  • Green

Votes: 45 18.4%
  • Reform

Votes: 19 7.8%
  • Scottish /Welsh National /Sinn Fein

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • Will not be voting

Votes: 15 6.1%
  • Tactically

Votes: 22 9.0%

• Total voters
Don’t fret, the Tory voters are trying to keep out Reform and the Reform voters are trying to keep out the Tories. It’s the only possible explanation.

Amazed to see 11 Reform votes.

I wonder what music they listen to. Do they scream along to Born in the USA, nod sagely whilst listening to Masters of war, dance around the room to Ghost Town, look sad when Roger sings get out of my way it’s a busy day…..

.sjb
Bit of Prog, some Heavy Metal, Gary Numan maybe.

Yes but 19 people here are voting tory or reform. Nineteen!
Ten percent of PFM.
Well anyway it proves one thing, we are still a tolerant society
just.

It is a very low right-wing vote, but the respondents to the thread is a very tiny subset of site visitors, so who knows where the reality is. It is a meaningless poll in many ways, the related discussion on the GE thread is far more interesting IMO. That digs down on what folk actually think far more.

Is (Great British) Unionism not a form of Nationalism?
Except that one nation is clearly dominating the others.
No.

Britain is a group of individual nations in a partnership, same as countries that form the EU but on a smaller scale. There are English, Welsh, Irish and Scottish nationalists but not British nationalists.

It's like asking, " is the EU a form of nationalism? Except that 'bigger' nations clearly dominate the others."

No.

Britain is a group of individual nations in a partnership, same as countries that form the EU but on a smaller scale. There are English, Welsh, Irish and Scottish nationalists but not British nationalists.

It's like asking, " is the EU a form of nationalism? Except that 'bigger' nations clearly dominate the others."

But you wouldn't call people wanting their country to leave the EU nationalists.

This forum has quite a different demographic from the other UK forum I read. Reform is the most popular there by a long margin. A lot of them seem to think they are the silent majority and the election will result in a big upset.

Not this time I think but there does seem to be a big surge in populist politics.

This forum has quite a different demographic from the other UK forum I read.

No need to name it, but what sort of forum, e.g. another audio one, cars, photography, football or whatever?

I was genuinely shocked by the video on the other thread suggesting some young folk in Chichester were voting Reform (though they did sound very posh, so likely private school and not representative). I’d not be surprised if the polling was off by a fair amount. I’m sure Palestine will lose Labour a lot more votes than they expect, especially given they have many expelled candidates standing against them. Some will always lash out at their own failure with racism, so Farage has quite a base, especially elderly folk living in poverty. FPTP remains hugely against them though, but I’m expecting them to get a lot of votes. I can’t see anything other than a Labour majority, but the closer we move that to a hung parliament the better IMHO.

PS My one prediction: the Labour vote will be a fair bit lower than expected. Beyond that anything goes.

Rightly so too. I will not publish racist or far-right views. It will always result in an instant ban.
I didn't state racist far right shite, i said opinions, opinions that could differ from yours, doesn't make you automatically correct & the voice of the forum. There are other people with differing views to yours on this site.

No need to name it, but what sort of forum, e.g. another audio one, cars, photography, football or whatever?

I was genuinely shocked by the video on the other thread suggesting some young folk in Chichester were voting Reform (though they did sound very posh, so likely private school and not representative). I’d not be surprised if the polling was off by a fair amount. I’m sure Palestine will lose Labour a lot more votes than they expect, especially given they have many expelled candidates standing against them. Some will always lash out at their own failure with racism, so Farage has quite a base, especially elderly folk living in poverty. FPTP remains hugely against them though, but I’m expecting them to get a lot of votes. I can’t see anything other than a Labour majority, but the closer we move that to a hung parliament the better IMHO.

PS My one prediction: the Labour vote will be a fair bit lower than expected. Beyond that anything goes.
It's an airgun forum. @Fatmarley knows it.

Lots of trans hate, Trump fans, climate change deniers, EV haters, covid conspiracy theorists etc.

advertisement

Back