advertisement

Multi-function football thread 2019/20 season II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some decent business done by Leeds so far Rodrigo Spanish international £27 million and Robin Koch a German international £13 million good value in today's market. Rumours of Rodrigo de paul from Udinese. Now he looks a proper player.

Looking forward to seeing Leeds back in the PL. I don't see them getting relegated but beyond that I've no idea where they'll finish by the end of the season. Just a shame that the fans won't be there to see it. Well not to begin with anyway.

Have there been any nods from the Football leagues about the return of fans to matches? I know Brighton had a few in at the weekend.

Staying up is achievable with abit of investment. Think we will surprise a few teams. Other than the big boys the premier league isn't that high on quality imo, but we will see. Getting the fans in will be good for Leeds it's quite hostile even these days.

Looking forward to seeing Leeds back in the PL. I don't see them getting relegated but beyond that I've no idea where they'll finish by the end of the season. Just a shame that the fans won't be there to see it. Well not to begin with anyway.

Have there been any nods from the Football leagues about the return of fans to matches? I know Brighton had a few in at the weekend.
Fans are allowed in at the level below The Conference north and south, The Northern Premier League in my neck of the woods. I think it’s based on a percentage of capacity, increasing as they play more games, I’m thinking of going to Marine v Chester City on Saturday, you have to buy a ticket in advance and the crowd is capped at 400.

Neymar has got Covid-19 and Lionel Messi's dad and agent, Jorge, has talked to Barca about his son's future. He says the chat went well and there was a compromise. It looks like Messi will stay at Barcelona until the summer of 2021. https://www.goal.com

At this point he will move to Chelsea on a free transfer.

Jack

Neymar has got Covid-19 and Lionel Messi's dad and agent, Jorge, has talked to Barca about his son's future. He says the chat went well and there was a compromise. It looks like Messi will stay at Barcelona until the summer of 2021. https://www.goal.com

At this point he will move to River Plate on a free transfer.

Jack

;)

Never saw Messi leaving Barca and can't see him doing anything other than returning back to Argentina after he's finished in Spain.

;)

Never saw Messi leaving Barca and can't see him doing anything other than returning back to Argentina after he's finished in Spain.

His dad Jorge went out to speak to Abramovich on the latter's superyacht. A transfer to Chelsea has been long on the cards. Plus Messi rates Frank Lampard.

"We know Chelsea have a great squad that contains some of the best players in Europe, but I particularly admire Frank Lampard," said Messi.

“To have a midfield player who consistently scores so many goals at the top level is a rare thing. It is something we need to look out for in the two matches. For sure, Frank is a big threat.”

We'll see what happens in the summer of 2021.

Jack

His dad Jorge went out to speak to Abramovich on the latter's superyacht. A transfer to Chelsea has been long on the cards. Plus Messi rates Frank Lampard.

"We know Chelsea have a great squad that contains some of the best players in Europe, but I particularly admire Frank Lampard," said Messi.

“To have a midfield player who consistently scores so many goals at the top level is a rare thing. It is something we need to look out for in the two matches. For sure, Frank is a big threat.”

We'll see what happens in the summer of 2021.

Jack

Hate to be the breaker of big news Jack but Frank retired quite some time ago. :D

Chelsea confirm signing of Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Kai Havertz https://metro.

They got him for £70 million including add-ons. That's one hell of a lot of money.

I don't know much about the 21-year-old German international. Frank Lampard used to play in the same midfield position, so I'll trust the manager's decision for now.

More to the point though is where is the goalkeeper to replace Kepa? The latter really can't be trusted any more. Petr Cech is apparently focusing on trying to sign Rennes' Edouard Mendy.

Cech is another person I would trust. I hope Mendy is the real deal if Chelsea recruit him.

Jack

Frank the **** does seem to be putting together a young squad with a definite plan in mind. Ollie is doing the same up north. Could be a competitive few years in the Prem.

Frank the **** does seem to be putting together a young squad with a definite plan in mind. Ollie is doing the same up north. Could be a competitive few years in the Prem.
Indeed - I would expect to see the PL trophy coming home in the next couple of years.
So much for all those who predicted that RA had lost interest and was on the verge of walking away.
If Carlsberg did football club owners.............................:)

If Carlsberg did football club owners.............................:)

It would be Mike Ashley?

_44977381_ashley_226.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back