advertisement

Multi-function football thread 2019/20 season II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good young player, bit on the short side I think but Frank is investing well in that team, if they can all gel then they'll go close next season
I'd say that's a bit optimistic.
Most (if not all) of Frank's signings look like they'll be in the starting eleven - to change half the side and be consistent enough to mount (no pun intended) a credible challenge fot the title would be a very tall order imo.

Plenty of Transfer business to done by all clubs, not sure but rumour is that Mooy has left Brighton for China, surely Sussex is safer for Covid 19.

Not a rumour, it's confirmed on the Albion website. I hadn't seen that coming. I suppose that Shanghai is closer to home for him.

We have almost as many midfielders as we have centre backs at the moment. It's hard to see how he would get a regular place next season.

I would love to watch Messi play for Juve, in the same team as Ronaldo.. most likely Man City or PSG will be his destination, by most reports.

First football fix of the season this afternoon.

Seagulls v Chelsea reserves at the Amex in front of 2500 socially distanced fans. It's the first football test event, I'm not exactly sure what it will prove beyond the fact that 2500 people can socially distance in a 30750 capacity stadium.

I'll be at home watching the live stream.

Chelsea have beaten Shitty 2 - 0 in the FA Women's Community Shield 2020. It should have been far more than that though. Sam Kerr alone missed six chances

The first Chelsea goal came from Millie Bright. The centre half's 30-yard shot flew and dipped into the top left hand corner. It was great to see a truly positive strike after all the depressing misses.

Shitty lived up to their dirty track record, by that I mean all of the club's teams. Jill Scott was sent off after getting two yellow cards. The second for kneeing Ji in the back.

Chelsea have struck fear into the heart of the FA Women's Super League.

Now the men just have to wallop Brighton this afternoon.

Jack

Some decent business done by Leeds so far Rodrigo Spanish international £27 million and Robin Koch a German international £13 million good value in today's market. Rumours of Rodrigo de paul from Udinese. Now he looks a proper player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back