advertisement

Multi-function football thread 2019/20 season II

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only they’d had the role model of captain, leader, racist.
Until he got chucked out of the England set up.
Yes, but what about Chubby "Peaky Blinder' McSlicer, the centre back for Man City in 1890's who was famous for putting razor blades in his studs and being sent home from the England squad for being an enormous arse

Yes, but what about Chubby "Peaky Blinder' McSlicer, the centre back for Man City in 1890's who was famous for putting razor blades in his studs and being sent home from the England squad for being an enormous arse

Did this one tamper with his teammates wife as well, if so I think he fits the bill as an excellent role model. :D
I bet Foden's old dear is happy with him ;):D:D:D

The two young uns conduct is unacceptable and they should not be spared the lash but we shouldn’t be surprised to see such flagrant breeches of the rules given Walker, an apparently senior player, back in the team after his erm ...dalliances.

The two young uns conduct is unacceptable and they should not be spared the lash but we shouldn’t be surprised to see such flagrant breeches of the rules given Walker, an apparently senior player, back in the team after his erm ...dalliances.
Of the two, at least Greenwood isn’t a cheating tart as well as his other misdemeanours.

Of the two, at least Greenwood isn’t a cheating tart as well as his other misdemeanours.

Now wasn’t Fat Frank caught in an indiscretion on video along with Ferdinand and Kieran Dyer? One of those things that can’t be unseen I’d imagine :confused:

Boys will be boys, especially young boys with too much money.

Now wasn’t Fat Frank caught in an indiscretion on video along with Ferdinand and Kieran Dyer? One of those things that can’t be unseen I’d imagine :confused:

Boys will be boys, especially young boys with too much money.
No. I refer you to my previous posts. Saint Frank, as he’s properly known, has been elevated to heaven by his Father, and is above earthly indiscretions.

It was all the fault of that mortal Ferdinand and his mate in one of the outer rings

It might well be the same for you Webster if you continue to outspend everyone else by a country mile in the WSL. I've read that Chelski are "Building a Dynasty" in the Prem. I hope Frank can survive the season as the pressure will be on get into the top 2. On paper it should be a doddle.....

It might well be the same for you Webster if you continue to outspend everyone else by a country mile in the WSL. I've read that Chelski are "Building a Dynasty" in the Prem. I hope Frank can survive the season as the pressure will be on get into the top 2. On paper it should be a doddle.....
I suspect Frank will still be at Chelsea when Pep scuttles off to the highest bidder again.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back