advertisement

A thread for forthcoming vinyl releases...

Dec 1st for Peter Gabriel's I/O. But 80 UKP for the four LP's, despite being a huge fan and having just been to the concert, I'm afraid its probably CD's for me.

Ordered this today. Only 300 copies!
Me four 👍

Edit: Except for, I bought this version -

88449395bd9973a96257761dc77a10053d2b5190.jpeg

Last edited:
Dec 1st for Peter Gabriel's I/O. But 80 UKP for the four LP's, despite being a huge fan and having just been to the concert, I'm afraid its probably CD's for me.
Having listened to both bright and dark mixes as the songs have been released I think I prefer dark-side and will just be getting that 2LP. They aren't terribly different I feel.

I have been looking around for a very long time for a copy of Jennifer warnes, The hunter, only to find the odd copy on eBay or Discogs at rather high prices since this was printed as a limited edition & has been long out of production. I was surprised after my many constant searches for a reasonably priced copy that I found it available again. Whilst it still is not cheap it is a fair bit cheaper than trying to buy a OOP copy & now available in Green vinyl........

Jennifer Warnes

What a con the new Beatles single. I’ve seen it advertised at £19.99 for 7” (more than one colour of vinyl to fleece collectors further) and £49.99 for a 12”. please tell me they are giving all the proceeds to charity. They were never going to understand there’s a cost of living crisis

What a con the new Beatles single. I’ve seen it advertised at £19.99 for 7” (more than one colour of vinyl to fleece collectors further) and £49.99 for a 12”. please tell me they are giving all the proceeds to charity. They were never going to understand there’s a cost of living crisis
Probably not in the spirit of this thread but I bought the 24/96 download from Qobuz for what I feel is a rather more reasonable £2.79.

Due to popularity & OOS situations on some of this vinyl some whom actually have stock are now over pricing. Especially the 12" I'm hoping after all the pre-orders & rush to get a copy that more pressings will be made available.

New Sonic Youth live reissue coming out. Well, an unbootlegged bootleg.

New Sonic Youth live reissue coming out. Well, an unbootlegged bootleg.

Deluxe $75 version with poster and flexi disc is already sold out: https://sonicyouth.bandcamp.com/album/walls-have-ears

I have a later bootleged copy of the original bootleg. I should probably upgrade.

Though not to the £19 tape version...

advertisement

Back