advertisement

Winter election III

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of my friends is dropping Jacob Rees Mogg into his videos now!

PS No, musos tend not to be right wing (as mentioned earlier). Good.

How was a PM on day release for nicking a phone allowed in a JCB?
John Crace

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...polystyrene-bricks-campaign-john-crace-sketch

5089.jpg

Bullingdon brat, vote for him eh?

‘Ha ha ha.
‘Did you see Boris on the news today? Pretended to steal that reporter’s phone! Why? Dunno, can’t remember. What’s he like, eh? He makes me laugh.
Ha ha ha.’
‘Ha ha ha.
‘Did you see Boris on the news today? Drove a JCB through a wall! Why? Dunno, can’t remember. But he’s a nutter, innee? He makes me laugh.
Ha ha ha.’

Sky News calling out Allison Pearson of the Telegraph for telling and amplifying a bare faced lie over the Leeds General incident with the kid in the floor. Wasn’t that what got Boris Johnson fired from a newspaper?

Get Brexit done 43%, let’s not be so hasty 57%. 28 seat majority for Brexit. Another triumph for the UK’s palpable lack of democratic deficit.

Though 3% of the 'let’s not be so hasty' should be filed under 'whatever Farage says'.

Because he's such a massive liar, it's hard to know what Johnson will want to do with Brexit. We'll certainly be officially out in Jan 2020, but I wonder what happens after that? With a decent majority and with the ability to wave around the 'we got Brexit done' flag, they may be content to let things drag on for years rather than going too radical. Or we could face 'no (trade) deal' all over again.

Though 3% of the 'let’s not be so hasty' should be filed under 'whatever Farage says'.
Sorry, yes, that should have been 46/54.
Although the last MRP showed a Tory majority of 68. And MRP doesn't capture tactical voting.
I can’t believe I’ve just felt the slightest glimmer of hope. Please explain the tactical voting caveat - do you mean they are simply converting percentages into seats? I’m sure you don’t, that would be ridiculously simplistic.

Although the last MRP showed a Tory majority of 68. And MRP doesn't capture tactical voting.

What’s your bet for the outcome? I’ve still got that sick feeling that Johnson is going to get a majority, but I don’t think it will be as large as some are predicting, maybe 5-10 or so. I just hope enough folk have the intellect to vote tactically. I think it is closing a little anyway.

I was in Europe the last few days and sadly concluded it will be no great loss to the world when England fcuks off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back