advertisement

Trump Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The path seems to have been Talk Radio Rant ==> Brietbart ==> Trump.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/05/us/politics/trump-twitter-talk-radio-conspiracy-theory.html

He has with this convinced another swath of opinion, across the US and in DC, that he's too irrational to be President. But until 67 senators are prepared to vote him out, he stays in.
Is there any mechanism available to encourage them? What levers do moderate Republicans have (assuming they still exist) to influence their representatives? Is there any way Democrats could work with moderate Republicans to achieve this aim? Trump seems to be playing to the extreme wings of the broad coalition that got him elected and I assume his less extreme supporters will start to lose confidence in him at some point.

Is there any mechanism available to encourage them? What levers do moderate Republicans have (assuming they still exist) to influence their representatives? Is there any way Democrats could work with moderate Republicans to achieve this aim? Trump seems to be playing to the extreme wings of the broad coalition that got him elected and I assume his less extreme supporters will start to lose confidence in him at some point.

They just need 17 republican congressmen to cross the floor of the house to start the impeachment process but that won't happen until public support for trump collapses however Paul Ryan has to start the process and that ain't going to happen too soon not until at least he gets through stuff that he wants to get through cause he is effectively running the government.

claire.

how can you, as an unsuccessful person, possibly understands the emotions, perceptions and needs of somebody as successful as donald trump? during winter months, he has to travel south on a regular basis to maintain his orange tan.

vuk.

They don't have tanning beds in DC or NY? 'Cause judging by the white circles around his eyes, he's been using one.

tanning_goggles_5.jpg

I wish the media were more diligent in calling out the bullshit and outright lies, as it's clear that Trump is using Twitter to test the waters and to divert attention.

fu4cwn.jpg

Joe

The right-wing, Trump supporting sites are all over the massive WikiLeaks CIA leak that's just dropped. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/07/world/europe/wikileaks-cia-hacking.html

Among other things, they show that the CIA could imitate foreign hackers. So they could imitate Russian hackers (as RT was keen to point out). Which means the Trumpers are saying the whole Podesta hacking and subsequent Russiagate is a CIA false flag to get Trump.

I'd imagine those on the other side (including presumably the US military and secret service) think the WikiLeaks CIA dump is a Russian-backed effort to discredit the CIA and support Trump.

Dangerous times. Really dangerous.

Look for someone to come up with a list of '50 Obama operatives in the CIA' in the near future.

Maybe there will be show trials.

The right-wing, Trump supporting sites are all over the massive WikiLeaks CIA leak that's just dropped. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/07/world/europe/wikileaks-cia-hacking.html

Among other things, they show that the CIA could imitate foreign hackers. So they could imitate Russian hackers (as RT was keen to point out). Which means the Trumpers are saying the whole Podesta hacking and subsequent Russiagate is a CIA false flag to get Trump.

I'd imagine those on the other side (including presumably the US military and secret service) think the WikiLeaks CIA dump is a Russian-backed effort to discredit the CIA and support Trump.

Dangerous times. Really dangerous.

A friend of mine who sang on an acid house classic posted the RT report of this story on Facebook a few hours ago. It's here.

Her attitude is let's look at what Wiki have unearthed.

It doesn't matter whether you have got a lunatic like Trump in power, or Obama with his now ludicrous Nobel, America is the most warmongering country on the planet.

It seems like the CIA have the software to hack smartphones, WhatsApp and Samsung TVs. This doesn't come as a surprise. They want to control everything, including you and me.

Jack

...who sang on an acid house classic ...

I'm guessing that's the spy-speak equivalent of carrying a copy of The Times underneath the clock at Waterloo station. A coded message to the CIA. Or is it the Russians? And does anyone know who the good guys are any more?

I wonder how long they'll hold out for new jobs in the rust belt and how they might react when Obamacare is gone.

It seems like the CIA have the software to hack smartphones, WhatsApp and Samsung TVs. This doesn't come as a surprise. They want to control everything, including you.

Jack

TBF GCHQ wrote most of that and shared it with them.

GCHQ don't get the credit due as they really are the world masters of spying on the public.

more here:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...-of-secret-cia-documents-hacking-surveillance

Edward Snowden, who is in exile in Russia, said in a series of tweets the documents seemed genuine and that only an insider could know this kind of detail. “Still working through the publication, but what @Wikileaks has here is genuinely a big deal. Looks authentic.”

He added: “If you’re writing about the CIA/@Wikileaks story, here’s the big deal: first public evidence USG(US government) secretly paying to keep US software unsafe.” He described this as “reckless beyond words”.

vuk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back