advertisement

Trump Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting leak, if it all checks out. I find the timing highly suspect as it gves Trump's supporters succour. Or, in some people's minds, it may even be conflated with the claims Trump tweeted at the weekend.

It will be interesting to see how Trump handles it - as POTUS he should come out firmly against the leaks and seek to identify their source. On the other hand, anything that makes the Intelligence services look "dodgy" has to be in his personal interest right now. I wonder which way he will jump.

On one hand, it's the Russians behind the WikiLeaks dump as cover for Trump the Russian stooge. Trump is going to jail.

On the other, it's the patriots behind it to show how the CIA carried out a false flag to discredit Trump. Obama is going to jail.

Both sides equally certain. Lord knows what happens next.

Don,

I think it was the pusher man, man.

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting leak, if it all checks out. I find the timing highly suspect as it gves Trump's supporters succour.

From Reuters: "BREAKING: U.S. intel, law enforcement officials have known of CIA security breach that led to latest WikiLeaks dump since end of last year" https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/839535321985527809

Suspicious timing, indeed.

Perhaps WikiLeaks kept it in reserve for when it was needed to assist Trump.

I'm just so impressed this sort of thing never happens in Russia. It is very reassuring to know that even ex-KGB types who use nuclear weapons to murder people on the streets of London etc can be trusted never to hack phones, computers or TVs. If they did it would be all over Wikileaks, obvs.

I'm just so impressed this sort of thing never happens in Russia. It is very reassuring to know that even ex-KGB types who use nuclear weapons to murder people on the streets of London etc can be trusted never to hack phones, computers or TVs. If they did it would be all over Wikileaks, obvs.

It was radioactive material, not nuclear weapons. In some ways it might have been a blessing if they had used a nuclear weapon as we wouldn't have had to put up with all the talk of London house prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back