advertisement

Trump Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless someone succeeds in organizing more than that. Bannon and other alt right figures might try that.

As we know, Bannon thinks the fate of Western civilization is resting on his shoulders. He won't go quietly. Neither will Trump.

Whether they could raise serous armed insurrection if it looks like Trump would be impeached by 'the establishment' is debatable. I wouldn't rule it out.

A group like Bikers for Trump boasts 200,000 members. Millions of heavily-armed Americans listen to right-wing radio. Plenty of ex-veterans and militia types amongst them. A couple of thousand of them thinking it's time for war, egged on by Infowars/Breitbart propaganda, would create one hell of a mess.

don.

that's not some obscure book, as your comment seems to imply, but a "best seller". the author has earned prizes and praise from french "intellectuals". i was given a copy as an undergrad and couldn't get past about 100 pages (hard to recall exactly). i still don't understand how anyone could find it tolerable, let alone consider it a great work. it is "challenging" in the way eating worms would be in he context of dining.

vuk.

The figures I see suggest 'persistent' seller, but not really 'best.' But little that is challenging in any sense sells widely in the US any more. It seems to merit a description like 'cult favorite.' The cult being in power for now....

There won't be any racial domination that's the point, it'll be too diluted. Americans are American, already made up of a wide selection of different races -- it's just a bunch of white supremacist blowhards with a last-gasp backup from the "Johns" that think America, a country pretty violently occupied by Europeans, is supposed to be white.

I take the view like many people who believe in true multiculturalism (rather than the kind of multiculturalism that leads to shit jobs by migrant labour as is seen in the UK) that it is white dominance that recycles white oppression, there are other forms of oppression but remove white oppression and you clear the way for the next problem to tackle. White Christo-fascists are trying to keep the pile all to themselves.

Let us have a dream.

drood.

i was 19 when i made the attempt and it was in the original french (this was in montreal). i mostly remember feeling morally unclean and repulsed to such an extent that matters of literary style didn't really enter the equation.

vuk.
It's no "Triumph of the Will" (for want of a better comparison).

As we know, Bannon thinks the fate of Western civilization is resting on his shoulders. He won't go quietly. Neither will Trump.

Whether they could raise serous armed insurrection if it looks like Trump would be impeached by 'the establishment' is debatable. I wouldn't rule it out.

A group like Bikers for Trump boasts 200,000 members. Millions of heavily-armed Americans listen to right-wing radio. Plenty of ex-veterans and militia types amongst them. A couple of thousand of them thinking it's time for war, egged on by Infowars/Breitbart propaganda, would create one hell of a mess.

Mess indeed. If the army stays in barracks and lets them do it, we'd be in big trouble.

You are a disgrace to men and a coward who has chosen to live in a place that allows you to get away with such mediaeval oppression.

How old are you and how old is your muslim girlfriend? Who owns the bar you have advertised here so often? I ask the latter because in Thailand there are rules about immigrants owning property.
Perspective please. Medieval oppresssion? This was the case (that most mothers would also be house wives) in much of the western world until a generation or 2 ago, not centuries. Unfortunately real medieval oppression does still exist in some parts of the middle east.

Perspective please. Medieval oppresssion? This was the case (that most mothers would also be house wives) in much of the western world until a generation or 2 ago, not centuries. Unfortunately real medieval oppression does still exist in some parts of the middle east.

You are reacting as if your sainted mother has been attacked, when she has not been. You have been lashing out. Get a grip, and ask yourself this question: Why, if all you want is free choice, do you have anything to be upset about here?

From what I briefly saw of a live webcast by Alex Jones a few weeks ago he is a total fruitcake in the David Icke mould. He was going on about interdimensional beings transmitting signals that stunt human intelligence or some such nonsense. How anyone could take him seriously is beyond me.

I get the feeling that some of these people think that the X-Files was a documentary series.

I understand them loving him for saying he will spend on the military (as they are thatvway inclined). I don't understand them loving a serial draft dodger.

I understand them loving him for saying he will spend on the military (as they are thatvway inclined). I don't understand them loving a serial draft dodger.

He's the Big Boss. Authoritarian personalities love a big boss, and will forgive him almost anything, even selling them out. Because they love a big boss.

About the only thing that messes up the magic is the big boss getting beat and admitting it. Hitler had diehards to the end, because although he was beat, he never admitted it.

From what I briefly saw of a live webcast by Alex Jones a few weeks ago he is a total fruitcake in the David Icke mould. He was going on about interdimensional beings transmitting signals that stunt human intelligence or some such nonsense. How anyone could take him seriously is beyond me.

I get the feeling that some of these people think that the X-Files was a documentary series.

Imagine a world where Theresa May speaks to David Icke and reads his website and thanks him and his followers for their support. And a world where Downing Street advisors are big friends and fans of Icke. That is where we're at.

From what I briefly saw of a live webcast by Alex Jones a few weeks ago he is a total fruitcake in the David Icke mould. He was going on about interdimensional beings transmitting rays that was stunting human intelligence or some such nonsense. How anyone could take him seriously is beyond me.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Alex_Jones

Jones can't fart without blaming a conspiracy of bean producers.

Alex Jones is stirring big time today. "BREAKING LIVE! Coup Against President Trump Now Taking Place" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HboZA9ZRIaI

i've actually been wondering since i became aware of trumps wire tap tweets when something like this would happen.

alex jones yells (at the 15:30 mark):
"he [trump] is a billionaire elitist of the people"

now that's a rally cry to stir the hearts of the impoverished masses.

vuk.

imrs.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back