advertisement

Trump Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I aint touching that link with a bargepole

You know, a few years back, when I wanted Anarchists to take control of the government and dismantle it, this wasn't exactly how, or what I had in mind.

Masseuse, Trump appointee who wanted to ‘exterminate’ Muslim ‘maggots’ dropped from Energy Department -- which is *A Good Thing* (Source: Politico)

Jeff Sessions boots out 48 Obama Appointed US Attorneys... all in one go. -- which is normal, but usually phased out over a few years. (Source: Politico)

Under Rex Tillerson, the State Department’s entire senior administrative team just resigned. -- which is really really unusual and possibly the most crippling thing to happen. (Source: WaPo).

^It's a follow-up to the satirical video "America first, but make the Netherlands second" and takes the piss out of both Trump and Geert Wilders. I find it quite cathartic to laugh at some of the absurdities of it all. That, and a little bit of money to causes that resist Trump and his cronies.

Nick. That would have been good 1st time round. Unattributed links tend to lead to all sorts of nutjobs (looks at prior YouTube link)

@Vuk "Sophisticantion" and "Trump Administration"... let me think... hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back