advertisement

Trump Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was radioactive material, not nuclear weapons. In some ways it might have been a blessing if they had used a nuclear weapon as we wouldn't have had to put up with all the talk of London house prices.

I'd argue weaponising radioactive material was kind of by definition a nuclear weapon! It may have been a fairly localised one (though the restaurant was contaminated and there was enough to leave a trace across several locations), but a weapon and of nuclear origin it most certainly was!

It was radioactive material, not nuclear weapons.

it's befitting of the current neo-mccarthyist climate. had the event happened more recenlty we'd have aheadline of "russia attacks london with nuclear weapon".

vuk.

it's befitting of the current neo-mccarthyist climate. had the event happened more recenlty we'd have aheadline of "russia attacks london with nuclear weapon".

vuk.

I see you are helping the right* appropriate and fog the meaning of 'mccarthyist,' the way they did 'fake news.'

* or somebody

I see you are helping the right* appropriate and fog the meaning of 'mccarthyist,' the way they did 'fake news.

if people on the right have similar perceptions, that is a good thing. if they don't, then i am glad if this is of some help. in any case, i'm pleased to see the thought police are taking my influence seriously.

would you call glenn greenwald or chris hedges or john pilger right wing? they have been voicing similar concerns for weeks now.

vuk.

"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my 'wires tapped' in Trump Tower before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"
--Donald Trump, on Twitter

"Jeff Sessions is a victim of the new McCarthyism"
--Op-ed writer Marc A. Thiessen

Democrats’ New McCarthyism – Accusing Trump of Russia Ties without Any Evidence
--Onan Coca on rightist site

These are current observations. How long have your guys had the meme? Everybody working from the same memo?

These are current observations. How long have your guys had the meme? Everybody working from the same memo?

don.

i don't watch fox news, so i can't tell you.

here is hedges using the term at roughly the 1:25 minute mark (this is back when the dodgy "intelligence" report came out):

[youtube]BqcINip57qc&t=14s[/youtube]

vuk.

That's not what I said, I called it for Trump 6 months before the election :)

I posted it on PFM in one of the Trump threads, if anyone is bothered to look.

Edit: I sense a slight changing of the tide, I'm not sure now if Wilders will win either - I think that's hanging in the balance now.

I hope you're right (again! :) ) Perhaps the Brexit/Trump debacles have re-energised the moderate middle ground voters.

I don't think Le Pen can win the way the French election system typically works... she could get the highest % of votes in the first round tho?

has everything been normalized?

surprised there isn't more posting on the CIA scandal. anyone see the press conference?

vuk.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I aint touching that link with a bargepole

You know, a few years back, when I wanted Anarchists to take control of the government and dismantle it, this wasn't exactly how, or what I had in mind.

Masseuse, Trump appointee who wanted to ‘exterminate’ Muslim ‘maggots’ dropped from Energy Department -- which is *A Good Thing* (Source: Politico)

Jeff Sessions boots out 48 Obama Appointed US Attorneys... all in one go. -- which is normal, but usually phased out over a few years. (Source: Politico)

Under Rex Tillerson, the State Department’s entire senior administrative team just resigned. -- which is really really unusual and possibly the most crippling thing to happen. (Source: WaPo).

Love it. The world is a remarkable place right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know Pat Robertson was still above ground. I'd long suspected that the liberal left had indeed been using witches against Trump but didn't like to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back