advertisement

Trump Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only caught isolated bits, plan to watch the whole gory spectacle later. The bits I saw on C4 News were just astonishing, the incomprehensible jibbering of a brain-damaged child.

PS I'll take the opportunity of a thread split to cut the rest loose and hope we get back onto the topic of the most bizarre POTUS imaginable. .

His press conference just goes to reinforce the view of the psychologists that stated he is mentally unfit to be president. One can only hope that he gets carted away by men in white coats before too long.

Some wonder (quite reasonably) if his reading skills would reach secondary school level.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think his ego said one day to him " whats the most powerful person on earth that you can be , apart from the pope ?"
And he replied "potus"
So he ran , much like a dog running after a car .. except he caught it and like the dog catching the car .. he doesnt know what to do with it.

I only caught isolated bits, plan to watch the whole gory spectacle later. The bits I saw on C4 News were just astonishing, the incomprehensible jibbering of a brain-damaged child.

PS I'll take the opportunity of a thread split to cut the rest loose and hope we get back onto the topic of the most bizarre POTUS imaginable. .
Was it any worse than his campaign speeches or his performances against Clinton in the TV debates? If it wasn't, we can only assume his supporters will continue to lap up the lies, the bullshit and the hatred. The only thing that will change their minds is if he fails to deliver what he promised them.

Why do you watch it, why waste your life listening to this.

In part Raga, it's fascinating to watch the person who is meant to be "The leader of the free world" totally unable to cope with the simplest of tasks. A person who lies so habitually he can;t remember the last one he told five minutes ago. A man who today, had 2/3 of the body that are meant co-ordinate his dealings with Asian and Pacific peoples resign because of his policies. He was sent a letter from the CBC week ago and simply hasn't replied to it and then today, quite obviously makes it plain he hasn't a clue who they are.

The bottom line seems to be he's a total control freak who is also completely incompetent and severely lacking in a shred of genuine nous. What is worse is that, he literally hates anyone he perceives as being more intelligent, better equipped than himself, at dealing with anything. Every commentator is saying that, briefings and discussions follow the same pattern day after day. He spends 10 minutes talking someone suggests something , has about 10 seconds and then he changes the subject.

He talks about leaks when, only last weekend, people were posting photos on social media of the bloke "Dick" holding the nuclear codes case with "This is Dick, he carries the nuclear codes" and he wonders why the security services are no longer sharing information with their own president. That's ignoring the fact that, the security services are 99% sure that, "information of serious nature is being shared with the Russians via his office".

He was told by the DOJ that, Flynn was potentially compromised over a month ago, yet still appoints the bloke, sacks the person who warned him then bleats like whiny schoolkid when he's forced to sack him.

Now to add to all that, it seems that, various European security services have also been monitoring and storing conversations with various people in his team and people they really shouldn't be speaking with and are sharing that intel with their American counterparts in case he tries to erase it.

Watching the train wreck of a press conference, can't believe my ears. Quite incredible a POTUS talking absolute gibberish to the world's media.

Huh? I live on this planet, this is what is happening on it right now. Why would one not wish to be informed?
Leave it a week, be the same old spiel, I can't see the point in listening t, life's too short.
More important immediate problems to deal with in this country.

If the guy is going to cause world war 3 as many seem to believe, then you may as well live your lives to the fullest while it's possible.
Surely better than fretting everyday about a knob like Trump.

Turn off your tv & don't read a newspaper or internet article for 6 months, I doubt anyone here would know anything was happening outside of their lives.

I honestly wonder if he did order a nuclear strike his aids would obey him, ignore it or shoot him......?

The aids could probably fool him for long enough by showing him archive nuclear explosion footage. This time would allow them to change the trigger codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back