advertisement

Wot no Harry & Meghan thread?

They’ll have no issue with financial independence, vacuous media chat, books etc will net countless $millions and MM could write her own pay cheque if she returned to acting. Celebrity of that grade never needs to ‘work’ as such.

I agree the UK mentality is the issue. The concept of royalty is just offensive, it stinks of oppression, plunder, murder and dictatorship to its core. I have absolutely nothing against Harry, Megan etc personally, he can’t help the charade he was born into and seems quite a decent person now he’s grown up a bit. It is the whole concept that needs addressing, it is absurd, archaic and fundamentally anti-democratic. I sincerely hope that the utterly repugnant behaviour of Andrew and the sensible retreat of Harry and Megan mark a good few steps towards obsolescence and the UK eventually becoming a full constitutional democracy with a proper bill of rights, fair electoral system etc.

Grown up? The Nazi uniforms are still there they're just not on public display at the minute.

Grown up, sheesh. That mob never grow up.

A 58 year old man, on Saturday evening national TV with and audience of millions watching, tells the world 'I don't really think that's my arm' and 'I don't sweat cause I'm a war hero'.

Cousin Andrew must be happy the heat is off this week!

Or is it second cousin?

Yes. I thought cousins. But you are right Harry’s dad is Charly bro.

If Scotland gets independence they may be needing a monarch with the right Scottish attributes... Harry is a natural hair to the throne...

One attribute of the Scottish is the realisation that they don't a monarch, unlike their southern neighbour.

why are so many of those on PFM signalling monarchy hate such unconvincing hypocrites?

Wonder if anything out there showing how much the monarchy generate in revenue compared to how much they cost. Brand GB and all that...

Wonder if anything out there showing how much the monarchy generate in revenue compared to how much they cost. Brand GB and all that...

History is all well and good but it is something that should be learnt from not wallowed in.

I would put the heads of senior royalty on stakes in front of Windsor Castle and move on.

advertisement

Back