advertisement

Wot no Harry & Meghan thread?

As far as I'm concerned it seems the rotting charade is falling apart. No handcarts required just the internal acceptance that the whole elaborate theatre of rigid class hierarchy is imploding in front of our eyes. The future of the monarchy is very limited.

As far as I'm concerned it seems the rotting charade is falling apart. No handcarts required just the internal acceptance that the whole elaborate theatre of rigid class hierarchy is imploding in front of our eyes. The future of the monarchy is very limited.

No chance. That mob will cling on as long as they can, just look at this thread for evidence of that.

What absolutely amazes me, it doesn't really, is what the eff are they feeding that lot, I mean how many of them have lasted well into their nineties and 100s? it's uncanny.

Whilst I think the Royal family should be gently taxed out of existence, it's difficult not to have some sympathy for someone whose mother was literally chased to death by the tabloids.

He should be wary, though. Once Diana Spencer left the shelter of the media protocol and precedents granted to the machinery of the house of Windsor, the tabloids went to town on her gloves off. And it was that which ultimately killed her.

Whilst I think the Royal family should be gently taxed out of existence, it's difficult not to have some sympathy for someone whose mother was literally chased to death by the tabloids.

He should be wary, though. Once Diana Spencer left the shelter of the media protocol and precedents granted to the machinery of the house of Windsor, the tabloids went to town on her gloves off. And it was that which ultimately killed her.

God another one.

The lot of them are bloody parasites including Saint bleeding Diana.

My heart bleeds.

I think they are quite jealous of Princess Anne's children, and they want that freedom. Well, it comes at a price as you are either a working Royal or not. No halfway house or doing the "hokey-cokey" ( one foot in then one foot out, choosing what and when ), do the work take the money and as they think the hassle OR renounce their titles completely.
One big not mentioned problem has yet to be sorted, as ME Meghan is an American citizen still, that is going to incur rather a large tax liability from the last couple of years!

No chance. That mob will cling on as long as they can, just look at this thread for evidence of that.

What absolutely amazes me, it doesn't really, is what the eff are they feeding that lot, I mean how many of them have lasted well into their nineties and 100s? it's uncanny.

Mince and tatties twice a day.

She dug the gold and is getting out of Dodge city?

One big not mentioned problem has yet to be sorted, as ME Meghan is an American citizen still, that is going to incur rather a large tax liability from the last couple of years!

UK tax resident I suspect using foreign tax credit rules.

Beaten to it. It's jovial Cockney rhyming slang and i think was the East ends' response to being called 'Limeys' during WWII.

It's the second word that Ryhmes - eg septic tank

Or, Meghan has great threepennys etc...

Agreed, the ol’ bacon ‘n’eggs ain’t so hot though

Makes sense though. I wish them no ill, but am cynical about her motivations in first place.

Not following Instagram keeps me blissfully unaware of the world's affairs. ;-)

instagram is only good for one thing..... #backsidebetsy

I think Harry is as much concerned about how the media treated his mum and now Megan as how the Royal family did/ are doing.

UK tax resident I suspect using foreign tax credit rules.

I thought all US citizens were taxed on their income earned anywhere in the world regardless of their tax status elsewhere.
I know our current PM and a neuro surgeon of my acquaintance both surrendered their US citizenship to avoid this very trap.

advertisement

Back