advertisement

UK General Election 2017 (Part IV) - Results Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see - the Tory infighting will be interesting to watch for sure - if Brexit turns really nasty......

LK's turned on May pretty quickly - a barometer of the intentions of Conservative Central Office I would suggest.

The Ulster Unionists will have a shopping list the length of your arm- knighthoods, peerages, ministerial portfolios, subsidies to big farming and land interests and Arlene Foster will want to be May's Deputy. They'll all be getting their sectarian parade outfits freshened up for their investitures at Buckingham Palace.
They might ask that one of their people be given a job in May's security team.

152804620-5d54149e-ee30-4748-9838-42847cebd64e.jpg

Laura K lobbed a half-hearted "is this strong and stable Prime Minister" at TM as she left Downing Street. So funny to see her at least trying to look impartial.

I tell you something, May is not of sound mind.

She's standing there rehashing her campaign rhetoric as if nothing has happened.

The Tories need to get their knives out and finish her off for everybody's sake!

That look of shock on Keunsburgs face last night- utterly priceless, stumbling for explanations. All that hatchet work on Corbyn for two years, flushed down the drain in one night.

If you had any doubts about the Juncker leaks being true, now we can see they were. Confirmed 100%. Deluded, living in another galaxy... That's our PM.

"After the meal Mr Juncker called Angela Merkel, the German Chancellor, saying that Mrs May was "living in another galaxy" and "deluding herself".
His call led to Mrs Merkel publicly warning that Britain was suffering from "illusions" about Brexit."

And in the words of Mrs May... "Nothing has changed! NOTHING HAS CHANGED!"

I suppose even Piers Morgan had to get it right once in his life: "Does Theresa May think she won? Never seen such a bonkers, deluded speech."

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back