advertisement

Trump Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now is the time to start becoming extremely worried as the collapse of the world order looks imminent.

neil.

way back when trump was "merely" a reality TV star i was extremely upset at the influence he was having on popular culture, helping perpetuate even more the myths of businessman wisodm. trump as president is still something that i have trouble grasping as real. that said, your position on "world order" is equally appalling to me -- a sort of political racism than a handful or wealthy nations have collaborated in for the past century or so. my whole life is in disorder because of it. the lives of my extended family in even greater disorder. it's possible to be opposed to trump at the core without invoking nostalgia for american and british exceptionalism, which is actually a lot worse for the majority of the world than anything trump is doing now.

Last edited:
I would think the Soviet Union was probably worse for the majority of the world, and it is far more recent than the days of European colonialism. Also, the EU seems to be pretty popular despite the UK's imminent departure.

Trump is enshrining business as that which rules the world, where poorer nations will be strangled by repressive tarifs, health standards corrupted by enforced trading, racism encouraged, and the environment removed as a non-p(l)ayer. If you think this is better for the planet, which is peopled by many who are not related to your family, then you have a nasty shock coming.

“I’m going to say it very bluntly: He’s mentally ill. This is a man — and I understand I’m not a psychiatrist, but he’s prima facie mentally ill. He has a personality disorder. That means on its face this is a man who is unstable, who doesn’t think clearly and has narrowed his frame by pushing out anybody who will disagree with him.”

“I’m going to say it very bluntly: He’s mentally ill. This is a man — and I understand I’m not a psychiatrist, but he’s prima facie mentally ill. He has a personality disorder. That means on its face this is a man who is unstable, who doesn’t think clearly and has narrowed his frame by pushing out anybody who will disagree with him.”

I’m sure I’ve mentioned it before, but a friend of mine is a Forensic Psychologist and she, apparently like many in her and related fields, is keeping clips of Trump’s behaviour to use as a teaching aid as he is such a text book example of Narcissistic Personality Disorder!

nice way to lead in with something completely tangential -- are you taking deflection lessons from ms. sanders?
I vwas merely addressing your more fatuous points. I realise your sympathies are pro Russia/Putin/Trump, but you have to admit there was a lot worse around during that time limit you gave, 100 years, than now.

P.S. No idea who this "ms. sanders" is - presumably she graces the airwaves thanks to RT ?

I’m sure I’ve mentioned it before, but a friend of mine is a Forensic Psychologist and she, apparently like many in her and related fields, is keeping clips of Trump’s behaviour to use as a teaching aid as he is such a text book example of Narcissistic Personality Disorder!

At this point I think he pretty much ticks all the boxes for basically everything, including BJT Disorder (Basically Just a Twunt).

I realise your sympathies are pro Russia/Putin/Trump...

outright lying, like the chap you mention at the end. please just pretend i didn't post anything and drop this for the sake of everyone.

avole said:
No idea who this "ms. sanders" is - presumably she graces the airwaves thanks to RT ?

Sarah Huckabee Sanders I assume. White House Press Secretary. A nasty piece of work, reminds me of Cathy Bates in Misery.

outright lying, like the chap you mention at the end. please just pretend i didn't post anything and drop this for the sake of everyone.
No, not lying, which implies deliberate untruth, perhaps different analysis of the meaning of some of your posts - interesting you only picked on Mr Trump, not on Russia/Putin, for example, which could be taken as an endorsement of Mr P.

@Rob998 thanks for the info, I tend not to watch the White House yes people, who basically haven't changed over the years. Power corrupts ultimately, as the Republican party is currently illustrating. Apparently Trump has the highest approval rating amongst Republicans than any previous president, which is the ultimate comdemnation not just of the US political system, but of humankind.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders I assume. White House Press Secretary. A nasty piece of work, reminds me of Cathy Bates in Misery.

She was a snotty teen back when her father was the Governor of this state.

Yank,

From the days of the matching shirts family photo?

b7q9fx7cmaaywpr.jpg

Joe

Yank,

From the days of the matching shirts family photo?

b7q9fx7cmaaywpr.jpg

Joe

The dog is obviously the only one in that picture that emerges with any semblance of dignity.

Actually, WTF? Elbow patches on shirts? FFS.

I would think the Soviet Union was probably worse for the majority of the world, and it is far more recent than the days of European colonialism. Also, the EU seems to be pretty popular despite the UK's imminent departure.

Trump is enshrining business as that which rules the world, where poorer nations will be strangled by repressive tarifs, health standards corrupted by enforced trading, racism encouraged, and the environment removed as a non-p(l)ayer. If you think this is better for the planet, which is peopled by many who are not related to your family, then you have a nasty shock coming.
Exactly. It’s like a prequel to The Hunger Games when Crown Princess Ivanka will take over. The lamentable fact is that so many are colluding with him for personal and tribal gain. Even Boris is approaching the Anus, crawling on his belly as a snake does.

After some thought, I have concluded that the best that can be hoped for is that at least one of the two fruitloops deciding the direction of World politics for the next couple of decades, might at least emerge with something vaguely resembling an acceptable haircut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back