advertisement

Trump Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you need to get off your bicycle of self-importance.

A 'bicycle of self-importance'. What is this, the Day Today?

Anyway, isn't it Trump supporters who are self-important? They are, after all, supporting a narcissistic, lying, arrogant idiot who has enabled all sorts of nasty far-right lunatics. Let's see: he's eroded human rights, scrapped key environmental legislation, gets his policy advice from Fox News, overseen the rise of the far-right and quite possibly may start a major war. Diplomacy is not his strong point. He's also tapped into a culture that doesn't care about facts or checking sources, but lying, lying and lying again to justify their actions.

It is precisely because I do care about what happens to this planet and the people on it that I abhor Trump and everything he stands for.

Last edited:
Yank,

From the days of the matching shirts family photo?

b7q9fx7cmaaywpr.jpg

Joe
I didn’t know Weigthwatchers had a correctional facility.

I didn’t know Weigthwatchers had a correctional facility.

His major accomplishment as Governor of our state was to streamline the process for renewing vehicle registration. Apart from that, the most that can be said is that at least he did no lasting harm.

headline:
A Senior White House Official Defines the Trump Doctrine: ‘We’re America, Bitch’

this is EXACTLY what american foreign policy has been forever. trump simply doesn't have the tact or intelligence to mask it.

Agreed.

I thought this was a spoof video made by some film students, but it's real — a video available in both English and Korean that was shown to reporters before Trump's press conference in Singapore.

Joe

I thought this was a spoof video made by some film students, but it's real — a video available in both English and Korean that was shown to reporters before Trump's press conference in Singapore.

Joe

I am pretty sure it's that video that made Dennis Rodman cry.

Joe

joe.

i saw a bit of this on the BBC news tonight and it has the same slightly washed-out look and as if they applied some of my newly-formulated 1970s photo filter. i initially thought your clip was something a reporter transcribed/recorded with his smartphone. wtf?

A 'bicycle of self-importance'. What is this, the Day Today?

Anyway, isn't it Trump supporters who are self-important? They are, after all, supporting a narcissistic, lying, arrogant idiot who has enabled all sorts of nasty far-right lunatics. Let's see: he's eroded human rights, scrapped key environmental legislation, gets his policy advice from Fox News, overseen the rise of the far-right and quite possibly may start a major war. Diplomacy is not his strong point. He's also tapped into a culture that doesn't care about facts or checking sources, but lying, lying and lying again to justify their actions.

It is precisely because I do care about what happens to this planet and the people on it that I abhor Trump and everything he stands for.

Indeed, the style being appropriate to your suggestion - the bicycle a nod to your avatar.

It's both sides; with the other you still get hypocrisy, but with a pinch more self-righteousness. It is possible to be outside their fan clubs.

Vuk,

It does have a 1970s vibe to it. A bit of martial arts, sideburns and wood panelling would not have been out of place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back