advertisement

Trump Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
What discussion ? You guys sing a one note song. In that respect you're not better than a bunch of trolls having their own boring forum. I'm absolutely not interested in having any discussion within this forum and post for my own pleasure so you can save your time with repeating that message again.
I hope Donald will change his hair style soon , otherwise you will run out of topics.
Why are you here then? Doesn’t the NRA have a nice forum?

To (mis)quote Sue Pertwee-Tyr from another topic...

"If you have a problem to which Donald Trump is the solution, you've got a really, really big problem."

I'm absolutely not interested in having any discussion within this forum and post for my own pleasure so you can save your time with repeating that message again.

You just self-defined as a troll. Well done. You confirmed what we already knew. Funny way to get your kicks though.

Df_RB87_PW0_AI1g_S7.jpg

Df_RB89_W0_AUn_E7_N.jpg

Why the drive to get Russia readmitted while destabilising the economies your ‘allies’? Is the P.P. Kompromat material doing its job?

Trump agrees to an agreement.

Then he decides he doesn't want to agree with it hours later on Twitter.

"Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago
Based on Justin’s false statements at his news conference, and the fact that Canada is charging massive Tariffs to our U.S. farmers, workers and companies, I have instructed our U.S. Reps not to endorse the Communique as we look at Tariffs on automobiles flooding the U.S. Market!"

Good luck, North Korea. Never mind nothing is agreed until everything is agreed, with Trump we have nothing is agreed as he'll change his mind a few hours later.

I think the North Koreans have the measure of him. He has cast the summit as speed dating reality show- “I’ll know in the first five minutes” -if he’ll be able to go for the pussy. NK has been playing a very long game while Trump imagines he can come along and screw them over in five minutes like taking a piece of real estate off a fellow grifter who’s back’s to the wall.

So the relationship with the Canadian leader goes from “a 10” to “Very weak and dishonest” within the day. I fear for the US if this mentally ill man continues to make up US policy via a stream of consciousness.

I think he’s going to find the North Korean’s a bit of a challenge.

I think he’s going to find the North Korean’s a bit of a challenge.

That's assuming they still want to talk - what good is an agreement that could, in a fit of pique, get ripped up onboard Air Force One on the way home?

It's all part of his strategy.

If only he were negotiating Brexit for us... :rolleyes:

BoJo had the same thought.

“He’d go in bloody hard… There’d be all sorts of breakdowns, all sorts of chaos. Everyone would think he’d gone mad. But actually you might get somewhere. It’s a very, very good thought.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-madness-of-king-trump-on-full-display-at-the-g7?ref=home

On North Korea, Trump is quoted as saying:

“As far as the risk of dealing with a madman is concerned, that’s his problem, not mine.”

A calculated statement, or just a Freudian slip?

I am hoping for something positive, but bracing for a terrible outcome from the Singapore meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back