advertisement

Trump Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness, if Saturday Night Live had done a sketch featuring that, it would have had the audience in stitches.

I also note he's not commuted any black man's sentence yet. Indeed, has he yet to meet a black man?

Not true. He has pardoned boxer Jack Johnson posthumously, and as a result of his meeting with Kardashian, he has now commuted the life sentence of Alice Johnson, a 63-year black grandmother who was imprisoned for a non-violent drug offense. This was the right thing to do, and I am glad he did it.

I despise Trump as much as anyone, and I suspect his real reason for doing this is political. It will give him air cover to next pardon a whole slew of despicable right-wingers.

the problem with attempting trump humour is that the reality is so comical and absurd to begin with, you don't really have many places to go.

Agreed.

The other problem with Trump humour is that after the initial guffaw your brain realized that reality is just as (maybe more) horrific than the joke you just laughed at and suddenly it doesn't feel so funny.

Not true. He has pardoned boxer Jack Johnson posthumously, and as a result of his meeting with Kardashian, he has now commuted the life sentence of Alice Johnson, a 63-year black grandmother who was imprisoned for a non-violent drug offense. This was the right thing to do, and I am glad he did it.

I despise Trump as much as anyone, and I suspect his real reason for doing this is political. It will give him air cover to next pardon a whole slew of despicable right-wingers.

Has he pardoned Kim Kardashian’s plastic surgeon?

Not true.

Indeed. My memory is far from what it was. As you say, I imagine it's for the headlines. The lack of black American representation in the White House right now appears to say more about his administration's attitudes and I'm delighted that black sportsmen and women are coming out and facing up to his administration. Long may that continue - well at least until 2020, although I fear it might need to for longer than that.

The grandmother act was one of the most offensive acts of propaganda yet for me personally. Huge headlines and press lovefest for nothing -taking important eyes off the areas that need those column inches. I have little doubt myself that the US needs him taking out in a coup of some kind if it is not to either, in the best case, become an greater international laughing stock and lose it's global position to China, or in the worst case effectively start the next global conflict from which there will be no winners. Trump's presidency is that serious. It is every bit as threatening as Hitler's chancellory of the 1930's in Germany.

Every time someone compares Trump with Hitler I assume that he`s made the trains run on time......oh, hang on, that was Mussolini wasnt it?

He will, of course, love seeing the new Time cover.

"Why can't I have a crown like that?"

DfFkt76WAAIpjxR

Quite astonishing what Hannity can get away with on a national TV station.

Someone somewhere has to take this charade down before it destroys American democracy (and indeed unity) for generations.

Someone somewhere has to take this charade down before it destroys American democracy (and indeed unity) for generations.[/QUOTE]

What democracy ? Remind me how many hundreds millions of dollars you have to have to engage in American "democracy"? Pretended democracy is called "populism" these days.
American "democracy" hangs on Walmart and Dollar Stores these days.
100 years ago a president could safely walk on the street from his office to his home. Now that "walk" would probably cost the taxpayer $1.5 mill a day. It's all imperial circus and you 're all pissed off that the status quo may change and your comfortable living and investments are endangered. Personally, I think Trump is the best thing which happened to your bank accounts so why are you so upset with the man? Must be that post modernistic suicidal amok among the " educated" .

^Nice day in St. Petersburg is it?
Ha ha , wrong . It's a heartland of US and "thriving" immigrant community with many Muslims as well.
It's simply amusing how clueless you guys are about the mood among the real people and the last elections taught you nothing. You simply repeat that few sources (or is it only one source multiplied? ) which nobody really read or care about. Go ahead, impeach or get rid of Trump if that will make you feel better, I could not care less. Once you get rid of him I'm confident the things will start to look rosy again. Funny that I feel compelled to defend that ass because it looks like the "intelligentsia" (now , that would be something straight from St. Petersburg ) absolutely lost its senses. I think the relative prosperity turned their brains into mush ...
Sincerely,L
'

Ha ha , wrong . It's a heartland of US and "thriving" immigrant community with many Muslims as well.
It's simply amusing how clueless you guys are about the mood among the real people and the last elections taught you nothing. You simply repeat that few sources (or is it only one source multiplied? ) which nobody really read or care about. Go ahead, impeach or get rid of Trump if that will make you feel better, I could not care less. Once you get rid of him I'm confident the things will start to look rosy again. Funny that I feel compelled to defend that ass because it looks like the "intelligentsia" (now , that would be something straight from St. Petersburg ) absolutely lost its senses. I think the relative prosperity turned their brains into mush ...
Sincerely,L
'

34810724_10155286113792038_6834570140885975040_n.jpg

I know this has been posted just upthread but that's about the best response to someone who knowingly enables the C.H.A.O.S.

What discussion ? You guys sing a one note song. In that respect you're not better than a bunch of trolls having their own boring forum. I'm absolutely not interested in having any discussion within this forum and post for my own pleasure so you can save your time with repeating that message again.
I hope Donald will change his hair style soon , otherwise you will run out of topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back