advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received my Denon DL103 from zebbo. Perfect seller. Everything is exactly as said. Was packaged really well and sent next day delivery. I'm a happy chappy.

I would like to endorse what 's been said about dingding - faultless on recent supercap purchase and great pleasure to meet.

Also a mention for isnchys - perfect in every way on snaxo transaction.

Many thanks to both

Bought a CD player from McKMini an absolute Gent to deal with excellent comms at all stages, the player was packed to perfection and as he said "What a beauty the player is" one very happy chappy I am :)

Belated thank-yous to CDphobe and tinturkey for hassle-free purchases - and nice guys to deal with.

Avondale 821s arrived today from Hugh Bevington. Came the day after the deal was completed, superbly packaged. A pleasure to do business.

Bob McC

Bob is a pleasure to deal with, made the sale really smooth, hope you enjoy the boards as much as I did, so much so I went for the posh version.

Hugh

Bought a projector from David. Couldn't have been easier or quicker.

Great stuff so I am now watching the footy on my lappy and the cricket on the wall in the dining room whilst the wife fills her brain with soaps in the living room. Love it.

Bought a Naim Hi Line from Dave J back in February and an R com Remote from Longfellow in April. Both come highly recommended. Both products exactly as advertised, well packaged and swift delivery. Thanks guys!

I've just had a denon dl304 from Stratton and it's superb. Well packed, good communication and next day delivery. I thoroughly recommend him and many thanks.

I've just bought a Linn Aktiv system from longtiger62. All perfectly described and in very nice condition. Had a thoroughly pleasant transaction including a chance to chat hifi, drink tea and listen to his TeddyPardo Monoblocks (V Nice). I thoroughly recommend him and many thanks.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back