advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure FrancisClement doesn't need recommendations, but I'd like to mention that he sent me very generously a naim Aro part free of charge.

I seem to remember meeting Dandy in a Sainsburys cafe in Bradford when he delivered me his SB+! One of the good guys.

Simon

Great guy to trade with. I bought some NJ boards from him, they arrived very quickly well packed in excellent order and sound superb. Can't ask for more.

thanks

Great guy to trade with. I bought some NJ boards from him, they arrived very quickly well packed in excellent order and sound superb. Can't ask for more.

thanks

Thank you too Robin. It was very nice to do business with you :)

Another thumbs up for Paul3.
I bought his HD650's in a super easy trade and they arrived fast and well packaged.

Got a long sought afterbBenchmark HDR from Interzone, packed beautifully and in great nick. Very happy, thanks Paul, great to deal with you. This is what PFM is al about.

Purchased a Squeezebox Duet from Leigh - lsinclair, very prompt and well packaged parcel. Thank you Leigh, good doing business with you.

I bought a nac 102 with napsc from skyblue337. He is very helpful and with great communication manner. The item arrived very quickly well packed in excellent shape and works well. A+++ seller!

Thanks a lot.

all my naim electronics i bought from Lotus340r
ever perfect transit ever amazing quality

THANK'S RICH

best regards

I bought an avondale NCC 200 from Chris (christray). The item arrived quickly and well packed. The amplifier works prefectly.
Thank you Chris, it was very nice to do business with you.
Highly recommanded seller.

Thank you again,
Dominique

I bought a nap 180 from rhgbristol. He is very helpful and with great communication manner. The item arrived very quickly and it is very excellent packed. The nap 180 is in excellent shape and works well. Top seller, can't ask more!

Thanks a lot.

Christray gets a vote from me. Just bought a set of blacklink cables from him. Delivered next day. Can't do better than that! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back