advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing all the recent controversy regarding scammers on the site has reminded me that I should have passed on my recommendations for these 2 chaps that I dealt with a few months ago.
Firstly CYANOSIS whom I brought a CDX2 from, pleasure to deal with and no problems with delivery or the player which is still putting a smile on my face.
Secondly I throughly recommend ZUCCO from whom I purchased my Exposure amps, great to chat to and kept me up to speed regarding delivery etc.
Apologies to both these gentleman for not getting my s**t together earlier with this post, I can only say I was busy rediscovering my music collection and that was your fault!
Steve:)

Thanks for the feedback Steve. Was a pleasure doing business, and am glad the CDX2 has gone to a good home. Cheers!

A thumbs up from here to Vinylnut. Just managed to have a play with the Meridian 206 he was selling here. All completely in order and a nice chap.
Thanks Brian

New to these boards as a contributor but aren't we missing something significant here?

Given the number of timewasters and tyre kickers (judging by the posts I have read) don't you think the title should read "buyer and seller" feedback.

I have bought two (as of tomorrow) very expensive items on here in the last few weeks, I made the transaction happen just as much as the seller, paid a significant sum, took all the risks and generally kept my side of the bargain.
I did not waste anyone's time and was a genuine buyer.

I think there is no reason why the buyers should not be recognised in the same way as sellers.

Many thanks to Fudgemaster, well packed and quickly delivered.

I can also recommend Percy Lee as an excellent buyer.

Feedback for "mr_phil" re the Neat Motive 2's I bought from him

Easy & smooth transaction and speakers were shipped yesterday & landed today :D Both in superb condition as listed and sound even better ;)

Many thanks to Geoff (grdunn) for the XPS and Keith (Keith Smith) for the Optichord. Both perfect gentlemen.

Jay

Many thanks to hifilover1979 for good communication on my / his Neat Motive 2s including helping a PC numpty with printing a label

Jw1981, or Jan
Recieved the densen b400 plus today having paid very quickly and was also patient waiting for the courier. First class to deal with Chris

Thanks to mikesurf (Mike) LINN Linto 25th Anni arrived safely packed today, and in Mint Condition as described.

thanks for a good transaction :cool:

Many thanks to GforceMI69 (Gordon) - really easy transaction with quick payment
Really recommend dealing with Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back