advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

packtech

Ex band member twice.. :)
Can we have some area where we can publicize the good guys I/we deal with on Pinkfish for sales?

I have dealt with some excellent people here and just completed a transaction with "minimoogman2" who was, like the others, an absolute pleasure to deal with. A real Gent.:)

Done. One thing that needs mentioning is that pfm as an entity can't get involved in personal disputes as they are a minefield and it is next to impossible for an outsider to establish precisely where the truth lies (that's what courts are for!). As such please keep this thread as a means of giving positive feedback only.

Tony.

Thank so much for that very kind feedback. It does the soul good to know that people like you still exsist.

I have recently purchased an amp from Rob 'rbrierle' and I have to say that Rob was a pleasure to deal with. He was easy to contact and have a dialogue with, very helpful and the amp was as described, an absolute belter.
Thanks Rob

Paulsky sold me a very nice nait, lucaslucas excellent boards, and many others I've no more record of transactions. Well, of course if that counts here a lot of lovely vinyl from Tony.

some obvious good guys, top chaps infact, from personal experience -

Gaius
Sovreign
Ewen
Lefty (of course)
Manicatel

I bought my NAC52/Supercap from Mark and he was patient whilst my bank transferred my funds. In addition he also helped with delivery and was a very nice chap to meet and deal with.

I bought a Naim NVi from ant53 recently, very smooth transaction and the Unit is perfect. Also bought some Naim amps from spur07 again perfect in all respects.

Add 'Shrink' to the good guys list: recently bought a Yamaha DSP-E800 from him.

Great comms, unit arrived beautifully packed, with handbook and remote handset pretty much in pristine condition.

Definite 'thumbs up' from me...

Frank
Martyn Miles

were both great to buy from. There are a couple of others but I can't find their users names.

In recent times I've had dealings with the following chaps and it has been an absolute pleasure. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them:

hp1
ex brickie

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back