advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful Denon micro system bought from Belloire. He got stuck in dreadful traffic on his way up to drop it off, so instead left it with Bourney for me to collect from there.

So it's a double thanks to both belloire and bourney who personify everything you hope a Pink Fisher would be.

Trevor W is a great guy to deal with - extremely fast payment and great comms. Thanks for a very easy and smooth transaction.

Some bits and bobs bought from Monitor-Audio. Turned up in the post in double-quick time. Many thanks!

Big thanks to Geoff (grdunn) for the n-Sub lead. Item in great condition and double boxed for added protection.

Many thanks Geoff!

many thanks to thedanfan, for your kind words and your understanding whilst waiting in a car park for waaaay too long.
just hope the denon is worth the wait (i think it will be!)
it was a pleasure!

Cheers to Doug (bikerboy) for the Unicover - just the job and an excellent bit of packaging too!

I bought some Slate Audio speaker stands from Nick (ex brickie) and also some Focal Micro Utopias. Fantastic to do business with, happy to give a long demo and went the extra mile to drop off boxes for me too!

Pete

Thanks also to Richard (readams) I bought his DVD5 and he threw in a free HDMI lead and brand new NARCOM! Fab!

Pete

Thank you, DIB.

was an absolute pleasure doing business with you. Instant payment. Easy conversation. What more can a seller need.

Thanks PFM!

In case he hasn't been mentioned here before ..

Artioneer is a highly recommended chap to do business with.

Danny (for it is he) had the goods at my door within 34 hours of payment, and that's when payment was made at 11:00 in the evening! He must have sprinted to the Post Office.

Well I have to add audioblab onto the list of great sellers.

He went above and beyond for me, to get me my linn akurate ds1 for Saturday delivery. He even spent a couple of hours sitting in his reception waiting for a non existent pick up. To be told at 8 pm last night that they, TNT, had cocked up. Well what a suprise.....

But no, this doesnt stop the audioblab.... He managed, I do not know how, to get them to swing by his house at 10 pm last night to pick it up. And now I have it.

I think most others would have given in at close of business day, let alone actually get a courier out, out of normal hours.

Stella performance.

Another vote for DingDing.
Recently bought an XPS2 from him. Excellent communication throughout.
XPS2 in mint condition, Top Bloke.
Many thanks

Would like to add a thank you to Russt, A real credit to pinkfish and totally nice chap.
Wish you all the best
Regards Ding

Cheers to gerard for an absolute minter of a vinyl copy of Orbital's Snivilisation. Conservatively graded and bomb-proof packaging (goes w'out saying it's a fantastic album too)!

Hi,

A big positive to kwmason.

Excellent AT stylus cleaner, beautiful condition with the box and instructions.

Great communication and fast delivery.

Thanks Karl, it is working well.

Cheers

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back