advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a nac 252 from dingding - communication topnotch and everything as described. Highly recommended.

Thanks dingding.

I would like to add that my sale with fixit went like a dream, Absolutely perfect transaction and would be very happy to deal with him again. Thanks again fixit i wish you all the best

I bought these from Keith. Fantastic communication, very helpful. Beautifully packed and pretty much mint as described. Thanks so much!

Bought an Adikt from nat8808 - absolute gent to deal with - great cart - couldn't ask for better!

cheers Nat!

Mark

Bought a Kairn-pro from Ozzzy189, great guy and nice amp.... great communication, all brilliant! Many thanks for the smooth transaction.

I bought nap 250 from 1000rpm,item in A1 condition outside and inside,very carrefull owner,spare bulbs and two pairs of cables,naim serviced.Everything as described in advert,great communication.Excelent transaction.

just picked up tannoy 15" golds from tonyL, had a nice couple of hours with him- one of the good guys,thanks a lot tony

Bought a Dynavector P75 MKII from John.Stone last week.

Really nice guy to deal with, excellent communication and the P75 was as described and is working well.

Thanks again John, all the best.

Cheers

John

Bought a TPX1 from Hifiman, Sean, nice and easy fuss free sale exactly as described. He's holding a nice set of Avondale mono's if anyone needs a pair.

Lucaslucas was great guy to deal with. He searched for the most affordable courier with insurance for the speakers I bought from him. Delivery was quick and speakers were absolutely in great condition. Communication with him was also great. I can only highly recommend this man. Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back