1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Gaius, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Vaesen Patick

Vaesen Patick New Member

Thanks to Steve (Hifi_swlon).
    Received Teddy Pardo cables after only 2 days.
    Good conversation nice and responsive.
    A pleasure to do business with you Steve.
    Patrick

2. Dicy

Dicy pfm Member

Another big thumbs up to Steve (Hifi_swlon)

Again, a real pleasure buying from you mate

Cheers

Rich

3. Hifi_swlon

Hifi_swlon pfm Member

Thanks to both Patrick (@Vaesen Patick) and Rich (@Dicy), easy transactions and was a pleasure here too. Hope you both get good use out of them.
    Steve.

4. flapland

flapland pfm Member

A big thank you to DavidS. The Khozmo Pre is excellent, both in terms of sound and of condition. Really easy transaction.

5. intothevoid

intothevoid pfm Member

Big thanks to new member @livingthedream (Chris) for a very easy purchase of his fraim shelf. A nice guy and a pleasure to deal with. Cheers.

6. lencotweaker

lencotweaker Mostly dreaming of record players

I bought the rest of that rack from Chris @livingthedream via eBay and can only concur.

intothevoid likes this.
  7. livingthedream

livingthedream New Member

A massive thank you to Carl @lencotweaker firstly for purchasing my fraim from eBay and secondly for pointing me in the direction of pink fish media

8. livingthedream

livingthedream New Member

Thanks so much to Steve @intothevoid for purchasing the fraim shelve even though I was a newbie.
    Excellent communication throughout.

9. MrS

MrS New Member

Many thanks to Ray/@thebigfredc for both his kind offer of DIN cable and for delivering it to boot. A credit to this forum which I have only recently discovered.

10. lingholme

lingholme Member

Big thank you to Ian Jones (comistyon) great to deal with good feedback and fantastic delivery very fast.

11. deebster

deebster pfm Member

Cap doffed to @Shane2468 for a smooth transaction

12. Mynamemynaim

Mynamemynaim 35yrs a Naim owner

Big up for
    Anotherdom

Fantastic condition ...Super quick postage ....Fair price

Well done ... Anotherdom ..You are a great seller

13. anotherdom

anotherdom pfm Member

You’re most welcome. Thank you for the very fair offer and immediate payment!

14. Shane2468

Shane2468 pfm Member

Likewise! Enjoy your HD600's.

S.

15. happy_chappie

happy_chappie pfm Member

I recently took delivery of a Primare Intergrated amp from Simon (simon g). To say it was in great condition would be an understatement. I couldn't find a mark on it. Thanks very much Simon, for a very easy transaction.

16. simon g

simon g Grumpy Old Man

Thanks for an easy deal, Steve. Glad you like the amp!

17. ian123running

ian123running pfm Member

Big thanks to @Whaleblue - the guitar is immaculate and was great to meet up. Pinkfish at its best!

18. Whaleblue

Whaleblue Southbound

@ian123running, likewise, a pleasure to meet you both. Absolutely, with regards the wonderful community that is pfm.

19. freddiekaberman

freddiekaberman pfm Member

Many thanks to @Ponty, successful purchase of Neat XL6. Stunning speakers and a very pleasant afternoon spent setting them up to my complete satisfaction. A gentleman to deal with, I recommend without reservation.

20. Ponty

Ponty pfm Member

Thanks @freddiekaberman for such a smooth transaction. Fantastic to spend time enjoying some quite wonderful sounds. Very highly recommended to deal with.