advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

I just received my Croft Riaa R from UPS and it is in every way as described. So many thanks goes to docp (Lionel) for a very smooth transaction!

I just received my Croft Riaa R from UPS and it is in every way as described. So many thanks goes to docp (Lionel) for a very smooth transaction!

Many thanks Peter for a smooth and pleasant transaction.
I hope you have many happy years with, what is, a fabulous phono stage.

Thanks to Spike (Graham) for a super-smooth purchase of his Sound Organisation wall brackets. I paid in advance, and they were despatched quickly. Arrived perfectly packaged and exactly as described. Excellent comms throughout. Highly recommended.

Purchased a CTC Garrard 301/plinth,cart & arm from Strangebudgie (Paul)....very pleased with my purchase it is excellent....Strangebudgie was very helpfull from start to finish ...

Not posted here for years (sorry !) but got tipped off by Nagraboy about the Leben Chris Marshall was selling. Thanks so much Greg and great to trade with you Chris, this is someone you can trust wholeheartedly with your bank transfer ;-). Cheers. Oh, and I think Chris described it as being in excellent condition - it's mint !

A big shout out for AngusB for all his help and support when the courier damaged the speakers I'd sent to him. His help was much appreciated

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to DingDing Steve for his fantastic hospitality, generous advice and the brilliant 552.
This was one of the nicest transactions I’ve had and the kit is awesome.
Thanks once again Steve

advertisement

Back