advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Many thanks to Andy (Tarzan) for an easy transaction on his wonderful Ditton Speakers & stands.

Great speakers & a great guy who I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from again (& probably will...)

Huge thanks to Pedro83 regarding my recent purschase. Pedro is fantastic to deal with - great comms, easy transaction and a pleasure to arrange collection at my convenience. It was great to meet up and have a chat. Pedro also gave lots of advice about what I had purchased and would be happy to help if I needed anything.

Massive thanks to Getgaff for selling and dropping off the oppo 205. Absolutely smashes the 95 for sound quality.
I also bought an ifi widget and Oppo mod previously, posted and arrived safely.
Has even offered to help with the warranty should there be any issues (fingers crossed it won't be needed).

Absolute gentleman, and a credit to the pfm community.
Enjoyed the chat about Hifi too

Huge thanks to Pedro83 regarding my recent purschase. Pedro is fantastic to deal with - great comms, easy transaction and a pleasure to arrange collection at my convenience. It was great to meet up and have a chat. Pedro also gave lots of advice about what I had purchased and would be happy to help if I needed anything.

Thanks for the kind words and appreciation Tom. It's great to know you are still happy with everything as per day 1.

Thank you for being extremely fair and transparent on your part - a pleasure indeed.

You're likely to be much more versed than me based on our last communication so I may be in touch for any tips you have since discovered!

The fact you're content leaves me extremely happy too - I hope it serves you well.

Thank you once again and best wishes,

Pedro.

Thanks to Voltaire (Gordon) for a truly excellent transaction, for being a total gent through out and getting the Unitiqute to my living room the day after I paid for it. Very highly recommended seller and true pfm member.

Very pleased to recommend Natara (Tara). Absolute pleasure to deal with, excellent communication & super fast payment. A credit to PFM.

Big up to Phil (hifinutt) for a pleasant, easy free transaction on his Schiit Saga pre-amp. First class communication & a great item at a great price.

I just bought an ecxellent pair of Headphones from Jake (lordmortlick), who made the buying experience an easy and pleasant one, the deal being concluded with no fuss at all. Jake is a really nice guy to deal with and I’d very happily do business with him again.

Bought a CDS3/XPS DR from northpole (Peter). In perfect condition as described and a very pleasant easy transaction all round. Had a quick listen to his CD555 too.... fabulous machine. Peter is a top chap, don't hesitate to deal with him.

I just bought an ecxellent pair of Headphones from Jake (lordmortlick), who made the buying experience an easy and pleasant one, the deal being concluded with no fuss at all. Jake is a really nice guy to deal with and I’d very happily do business with him again.

+1
instant payment and he kindly agreed to an alternative payment method that was convenient for me.

Purchased a NAP250 from Dave @davem : The item arrived just as described and extremely well packed. Dave is a fantastic seller and a gent.

Thanks Nunesgr for a very pleasant easy transaction. Item arrived better than described and very well packed.

Bit late posting this but picked up a lovely Croft 7R from @jobseeker before Christmas, thanks very much Paul for your hospitality and an interesting chat! You’ll be glad to know it sounds great with my 25r and Totem embers.

I would like to give a big thanks to thetiminator for my recent purchase, fabulous piece of kit, Tim went out of his way to meet me and also included extra pieces of kit and valves which he didnt have to, much appreciated.
Top guy to deal with, buy with confidence,

advertisement

Back