advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Feedback for Dan - @hifilover1979

Made my first PFM purchase a great experience.
Phone and accessories in perfect condition and was very generous to include the extra cases.
Well packaged, swift dispatch and regular updates.
Thanks Dan

Thanks to Eyebroughty, Kristian Moldskred and Ewen1970 for excellent, smooth transactions. It's been a pleasure dealing with you.

Big thanks to TheDecameron (Hugh) for everything in making the sale of his Harbeth speakers pain free. Top speakers and a top guy. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

I bought a Naim NAT02 tuner from Ivan35 in France. He only had a handful of posts at the time we started chatting, but it turned out he's been on here for ~9 years (reading). He was a pleasure to deal with, and highly recommended.

Many thanks to Stephen Packer for a stress free transaction on a NAC72, a nice chap to do business with

Jim

And thank you to Jimbot2,0 for a simple transaction on the NAC72.

My only complaint... is it sounds a lot better than my 62 and doesn't fit in as well with the rest of the chrome bumper kit!

Thanks to atcman (Martyn) for a great smooth transaction so I am now a new proud owner of nice little Tannoy DCs :)

Big thanks to Stephen Packer for recent CB Naim Hicap transaction - smooth transaction and a good guy to deal with. Also thanks to eastone (Ian) for a similarly smooth transaction for my Rega Ear - another one of the good guys.

Just wanted to pay trip to Kim kimmiles for being the most wonderful seller. We tried for a couple of weeks to hatch a plan to meet up for me to buy his Leema phono stage off him but sadly circumstances prevented that. He packed it beautifully and sent it to me, and during the whole period was really patient, communicative and understanding. Highly recommended, and the only downside is that we never got to meet!

Positive feedback from me to Ian (eastone) for the gold pin JJ ECC803s valves that I bought from him.

He sent the valves through super quick and was a decent guy to deal with :)

advertisement

Back