advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Many thanks to tenpercenter for selling me his treasured Audio Note AX-2s in a pleasant and easy transaction earlier this week. They were exactly as described cosmetically and sonically.

Thanks to Andrew C! for selling me an expensive piece of Naim. Fast shipping and all exactly as described. Perfect. Thanks Andy.

Two 'thanks you's' from me:
lencotweaker for a very smooth transaction re the XPS2.
tiggers, both for the very smooth transaction on his purchasing of my SL2's, and also the reminiscing discussion musically. Oh, and there is another Depeche Mode fan in the UK!

Cheers Andy, yes we have quite a lot of overlap in the musical taste department.

To anyone thinking of buying from Andrew C! do not hesitate, top chap all round and a great communicator.

Having picked up my new Avid TT from Dom ('Anotherdom') yesterday, I can certainly vouch for him as being one of 'the good guys'! And who wouldn't want to buy from an aircraft engineer?

Having picked up my new Avid TT from Dom ('Anotherdom') yesterday, I can certainly vouch for him as being one of 'the good guys'! And who wouldn't want to buy from an aircraft engineer?

It was a pleasure to meet you - and enjoy the Avid and Unify. I’m really pleased they’ve gone to a good home.

Feedback for Andy(Tarzan). Very smooth transaction for the Denon 103 cartridge. Excellent seller item received 1 day after payment was made.

Cheers
Rob

Many thanks to @finvarg for an easy transaction and good communication throughout the process The teddy xps was well wrapped for the trip from Germany to me here in the UK.

Many thanks to lilolee, took a detour on a long journey to deliver an excellent sounding passive pre. Nice meeting you. Good guy to deal with!

Thanks to Mark aka richarm, for a smooth and pleasant transaction, a pleasure meeting you, and thank you for the mint fraim shelf.

Kind regards
Jo

Two fraim shelves and original packaging collected from 'Andrew C!' last afternoon. All exactly as described and very thoroughly packed up. Top bloke and no hesitation to recommend Andy to anyone considering buying from him

Peter

advertisement

Back