advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Thanks to Steve (Hifi_swlon).
Received Teddy Pardo cables after only 2 days.
Good conversation nice and responsive.
A pleasure to do business with you Steve.
Patrick

Another big thumbs up to Steve (Hifi_swlon)

Again, a real pleasure buying from you mate

Cheers

Rich

A big thank you to DavidS. The Khozmo Pre is excellent, both in terms of sound and of condition. Really easy transaction.

Many thanks to Ray/@thebigfredc for both his kind offer of DIN cable and for delivering it to boot. A credit to this forum which I have only recently discovered.

Big up for
Anotherdom

Fantastic condition ...Super quick postage ....Fair price

Well done ... Anotherdom ..You are a great seller

I recently took delivery of a Primare Intergrated amp from Simon (simon g). To say it was in great condition would be an understatement. I couldn't find a mark on it. Thanks very much Simon, for a very easy transaction.

I recently took delivery of a Primare Intergrated amp from Simon (simon g). To say it was in great condition would be an understatement. I couldn't find a mark on it. Thanks very much Simon, for a very easy transaction.

Thanks for an easy deal, Steve. Glad you like the amp!

Many thanks to @Ponty, successful purchase of Neat XL6. Stunning speakers and a very pleasant afternoon spent setting them up to my complete satisfaction. A gentleman to deal with, I recommend without reservation.

Many thanks to @Ponty, successful purchase of Neat XL6. Stunning speakers and a very pleasant afternoon spent setting them up to my complete satisfaction. A gentleman to deal with, I recommend without reservation.

Thanks @freddiekaberman for such a smooth transaction. Fantastic to spend time enjoying some quite wonderful sounds. Very highly recommended to deal with.

advertisement

Back