advertisement

The end of Mana Audio

sastusbulbas said:
Hi kenny,

I have seen the documents you have mentioned posted in this forum, but not much discussion on the matter, leaving me with the opinion that someone does not want to talk about it at this moment, instead of respecting the individuals privacy and personal life and leaving it at that, we have had nothing but slandering, badgering and fishing going on in here by the Anti-Mana PFM brigade, and others who have no experience of Mana , only poor personal opinion due to forums like this and the hyperbyle they produce.

It seems quite clear due to the nature of deletions and action taken by the admin of this forum that some sit on a certain side of the fence and are quite happy to let this thread run ass long as it makes the Anti-Mana brigade happy.

Steve

given the fact that these documents exists, and the fact that JW does not seem to want to acknowledge the fact on his company forum, it's kind of a smoking gun, as it were. if JW were to make a statement regarding the situation, I'm sure you'd find a lot of the disenting voices would be quiet.

as it is, the facts are that he is trying to dissolve the company whilst customers are out of pocket and meanwhile he is bragging about expensive houses and fine wine.

should people not be warned of this behaviour, before they get caught up in the situation?

cliffpatte said:
Sorry Ian

no offence meant to you, for example. Just reacting to Mr Satsuma's derision of my ability to judge HiFi from a Demo. Perhaps I should judge HiFi purely from reading other peoples comments on a web site instead ?

cheers
Cliff

Hi Cliff,

Interesting reaction, regarding my view of your opinion, and your inability to take critisism and make fair judgement.
If your judgement is as clear as you make your post's or as quick as you judge others, why not make judgement from website info, or even picture's ?

Your the one who posted your opinion on Mana which you heard at a Hi-Fi show, I would personaly want to trust judgement on evidence a little more solid than this, I questioned how reliable this opinion was and put my own opinion across on what I find.
You then accuse me of having a go at other members with no evidence to this ?
It seemed you were not happy at having your judgement questioned so decided to have a go at me, something you are continuing to do even after I apologised.
From what I can gather this is also what happened when you made a fool of yourself at the Hi-Fi show ? You seem to be rather poor at judgeing people and audio equipment.

Out of interest did you own or have any of the kit and cables at this demo, was music you are familiar with played , was it in a room you spent a lot of time in ?
As you have gave no more information to why you came to that conclusion other than you and a friend thought it was shit , could you maybe elabotate a little more and give us some expert opinion, or would you rather continue to take things too far as usual ?

Steve

Regards

sastusbulbas said:
Your the one who posted your opinion on Mana which you heard at a Hi-Fi show, I would personaly want to trust judgement on evidence a little more solid than this..... etc.
God, this is so boring - a good old-fashioned stand war from a Mana apparatchik. The majority of sane individuals never go anywhere near hi-fi shows. OK, I went once (free tickets) but never again.

Cliff is entitled to his opinion.

john said:
They are also enemy combatants.

No not all of them... not by a long chalk...

Pentagon documents indicated the military had determined that only 45 percent of the detainees had committed some hostile act against the United States or its allies and that only 8 percent were fighters for Al Qaeda."

...full NY Times article here

Blzebub said:
God, this is so boring - a good old-fashioned stand war from a Mana apparatchik. The majority of sane individuals never go anywhere near hi-fi shows. OK, I went once (free tickets) but never again.

Cliff is entitled to his opinion.

So am I ,
and he is the one who seems to have decided I have a problem, if you read my first post you will see it was made in fun with my own views also made clear.

In my second post I apologise, yet he still had to have a dig, if he could have been more civil ?

john said:
I don't consider The New York Times an ally of the Bush Administration.

Ahh but the data is from verifiable Pentagon and military sources which is... which by oath has to be :D

Tony L said:
I have not allowed any serious allegation to remain on this thread that can not be backed up either by documents in the public record (e.g. published accounts / Companies House documentation) or by direct testimony of those making the allegation. There is some silly name-calling in addition to this for sure, but all the serious content can be substantiated if it came to the crunch. I have no interest in becoming entrenched personally in this argument, but I have taken the necessary precautions to protect my forum.

Tony.

The necessary precautions ?

I guess as this thread is so popular at the moment it is in your interest to keep the slagging match rolling, thereby protecting not only the forum but your interests as well ? Is this also the reason for the deleting of certain posts ?

I guess as this thread is so popular at the moment it is in your interest to keep the slagging match rolling, thereby protecting not only the forum but your interests as well ? Is this also the reason for the deleting of certain posts ?

Trust me, my records sales have not increased as a result of this thread, neither have I taken any new trade accounts. The site stats show no difference from normal, so to be honest the thread probably isn't as interesting as you think it is.

My only interest here is in allowing free and open discussion of what beneath the noise and rhetoric is actually an important topic. The only posts I have deleted are three of my own which in hindsight I considered to be misjudged (everyone has the right to edit or delete their posts) and I removed a handful of posts from others that went deeply into the realm of personal insults. I have not moderated to support either side in this argument - this is perfectly clear if you read it from the begining.

Tony.

advertisement

Back