advertisement

The 2021 F1 Season.

I for one would love to see Kendo Nagasaki in a Williams take on Big Daddy in the Torra Rosso around Spa.
bY6kzjxrieEaIvjfPJPTqYO12vTzLt6i7xOahkV2BftzUr__hBhOUcUt3m3fJr2v3LOrFUhmsUf9YiLe77CjRv8kNnPVT0iBmI2IN3KJDoBmbwO7VzY

Well I'm up for it but I've only got a Focus 1.8. Shirley that would do?

heres a thought......

how satisfying would it be for George to beat Max next year in the championship ?

it doesn't matter how many championships Lewis wins he will always have his fans and haters regardless

LH has done more than enough as a driver and as a human being in my book to rate as one of the greats of the sport

heres a thought......

how satisfying would it be for George to beat Max next year in the championship ?

it doesn't matter how many championships Lewis wins he will always have his fans and haters regardless

LH has done more than enough as a driver and as a human being in my book to rate as one of the greats of the sport

The drivers are all superb and deserve better. The bigger issue is that the FIA has demonstrated that it will step in and contrive a result where it feels the TV, sponsors, want something more exciting than what is actually happening. Unless something pretty substantial is done, it's WWF time and file under 'entertainment'.

That to me is a far bigger issue that the 'who' element. You can be sure that there would have been an explosion of outrage, possibly bigger even than we have seen had the challenger been on the wrong end of this nonsense and fewer people would have been silent or making excuses for it.

heres a thought......

how satisfying would it be for George to beat Lewis next year in the championship ?

(apologies to StephenB) ;)

The drivers are all superb and deserve better. The bigger issue is that the FIA has demonstrated that it will step in and contrive a result where it feels the TV, sponsors, want something more exciting than what is actually happening. Unless something pretty substantial is done, it's WWF time and file under 'entertainment'.

That to me is a far bigger issue that the 'who' element. You can be sure that there would have been an explosion of outrage, possibly bigger even than we have seen had the challenger been on the wrong end of this nonsense and fewer people would have been silent or making excuses for it.
or maybe Masi is simply a "twat" who got it completely wrong and was lucky enough to be saved by the Mob for now

I don't know who authorised Horner's complaint, but Masi called it right initially. Horner then contacted him to tell him to change it, which is what he then did.
Oh ok. I thought you meant someone from higher up in the FIA had told him to change it.

Oh ok. I thought you meant someone from higher up in the FIA had told him to change it.

No idea who else is in touch with him. We just heard his decision then Horner, then his 'revised' decision followed by Toto contacting him to say "this isn't right".

No idea who else is in touch with him. We just heard his decision then Horner, then his 'revised' decision followed by Toto contacting him to say "this isn't right".
All Masi had to do was red flag the race as soon as Latifi stuffed the Williams into the wall. Lewis and Max would have restarted on very similar tyres and raced hard for a few laps.

This commentary nails last race situation.
Red flag would be the best option as all would have the same tyres, but Masi was too slow to react.
So both Redbull, and Mercedes teams, acted based on known SC rules.
For Redbull there was a chance that all lapped cars will pass SC before last lap.
For Mercedes there was calculation there will be not enough time as rulebook says, SC needs to go in following lap - not the same lap as cars overtaking SC.

What they both did not predict, that mr Masi will abandon those rules (rules he underlined himself in previous races) to create TV spectate and at the same time, unfair racing.

Last edited:

advertisement

Back