advertisement

The 2021 F1 Season.

This shows how many drivers race was fkd just to give Verstapen advantage against Lewis.

Ricardo had best idea what just took place 'this is fkt up what they did' and Carlos was on point: 'very unfair, some will have big advantage'. Lewis and Bono quickly realised they are being fkd...

Utter disgrace.

Methinks this has sth to do with Lewis fight for minorities. Noone will admit but this is how it smells.

I like racing but not FIA or anyone who thinks there is nothing wrong there. Another bunch of crooks governing the sport. Motorsport this time.

Bear in mind I am EU national, not British, so my position has nothing to do with supporting my national driver. I just hate injustice in any form, especially when it pops up in my favourite sport!

Yes, it was really useful to hear all their full conversations, sheer bafflement of what was going on. Seb and Alonso called it out off the bat, even Carlos. I felt like hearing all those radio dialogues really does support the rigged election theory, and for the reasons why, I think we are beginning to see that now.

It's interesting when social issues like race and minorities come into the conversation, even just posed as ideas on how to understand what happened in such a monumental event/decision, it gets classed as 'conspiracy theories' and entertainment, by those that don't offer much else to conversation, yet swarm when the possibility is raised. Very interesting to study their mindsets I must say, very very telling, and thankfully the interweb will remember them.

Speaking of pompous old men, even Clarkson had good things to say about Lewis (which is rarity of extreme proportions!)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17074253/lewis-hamilton-deserved-his-knighthood/

I honestly thought Mazespin would have been more..

Full list of 2021 driver crash costs in Euros (as quoted by Sky Germany)

1 Mick Schumacher (Haas) 4,212,500
2 Charles Leclerc (Ferrari) 4,046,000
3 Max Verstappen (Red Bull) 3,889,000
4 Nicholas Latifi (Williams) 3,116,500
5 Valtteri Bottas (Mercedes) 2,713,500
6 Lance Stroll (Aston Martin) 2,686,000
7 Yuki Tsunoda (AlphaTauri) 2,606,500
8 Nikita Mazepin (Haas) 2,468,000
9 Kimi Raikkonen (Alfa Romeo) 1,950,000
10 George Russell (Williams) 1,845,000
11 Carlos Sainz (Ferrari) 1,756,000
12 Lando Norris (McLaren) 1,453,000
13 Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) 1,235,000
14 Pierre Gasly (AlphaTauri) 1,113,000
15 Sergio Perez (Red Bull) 939,000
16 Antonio Giovinazzi (Alfa Romeo) 854,000
17 Daniel Ricciardo (McLaren) 713,000
18 Sebastian Vettel (Aston Martin) 660,000
19 Fernando Alonso (Alpine) 315,000
20 Esteban Ocon (Alpine) 280,000

Indeed, the FIA who waited until Mercedes withdrew their appeal then started talking about punishing Hamilton for failing to turn up to the party celebrating them stealing the championship from him, after all rules are rules!!!
I'd normally be reluctant to mention anything about location checks out or that the new head of the FIA might let personal beliefs get in the way of professionalism but given the Emirates attitude to LGBT+ issues I hope LHs activism isn't seen as justification to punish him. Still at least Mohammed Ben Sulayem has Bernie's latest wife as VP so any decisions should be well informed:(

Indeed, the FIA who waited until Mercedes withdrew their appeal then started talking about punishing Hamilton for failing to turn up to the party celebrating them stealing the championship from him, after all rules are rules!!!
I'd normally be reluctant to mention anything about location checks out or that the new head of the FIA might let personal beliefs get in the way of professionalism but given the Emirates attitude to LGBT+ issues I hope LHs activism isn't seen as justification to punish him. Still at least Mohammed Ben Sulayem has Bernie's latest wife as VP so any decisions should be well informed:(
As I’ve said before, it’s only a game, and Lewis has plenty of interests outside F1 to to keep him occupied. It really doesn’t matter, it’d just be a shame.

advertisement

Back