advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2008 part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest film through the Mamiya C3. I'm really pleased with this portrait - I've a feeling it's the best i've ever taken of the two of them.

film.1011.jpg

A couple of other shots from the film from Whitecross Street. Delicious surroundings indeed, and the 'flying rat' Banksy at the market.

Cesare

film.1016.jpg

film.1021.jpg

It rained a lot today, so I didn't get any further than the fishing beach at the end of my street...

img171.jpg

That's a beauty Pete.

-- Ian

pete.

why didn't you clear the little bits of garbage? it's an enormous distraction on an otherwise excellent capture. i just don't see what it contributes here--you've already got highlights at the bottom from the twigs.

vuk.

concrete.

a little closer in and you would have won the lucrative PFM photo of the month award (now that tony is a google ad millionaire).

vuk.

Thanks Dan, Ian & Omer
Vuk- I tend to take things as I find them. I don't add or remove things other than by framing.
I also lost the bottom of this frame because it overlapped with the next, probably due to the winder mis-registering when I changed backs.

omer.

that is very good--at this pace, you're set be the jewish helmut newton. oh wait, he was jewish!

to head in that direction, next time have shelly put on all her fanciest jewelry and a adopt a bitchy expression of disdain.

vuk.

p.s. the fact that supertweak's legs don't reach the floor (+ are crossed) is what raises this so high, as well as the discarded traditional entertainment on the floor to take over computer vacated by daddy.

p.p.s. are you sure you didn't mean to post this in the charm theme thread?

Vuk- I tend to take things as I find them. I don't add or remove things other than by framing.

i find that this is turning out to be one of the most massive clichés in photography. you are willing to take a step in or back or to the right or left. you don't shoot as your eye first saw the subject. what's the big deal about kicking aside a piece of intrusive junk that could easily get kicked aside by someone passing by in the next minute or get swept away by the wind or street cleaner?

anyhow, it's still a very good picture, in case that didn't come through in my original comment.

vuk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back