advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2008 part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
More Tholian than robot.
Joe, I'm going to have to google that, since I don't know if it's a Star Trek or Buffy reference.
images

Dan

Dan,

Star Trek. Original.

Tholians... they make nice webs, and silk apparently, but they're not the friendliest or most social of fictitious species.

Joe

hey joe, this is your chance to sneak back in a nice big quasi star-trek poster into the living room under the guise of art.

vuk.

Not the most interesting pic, but each morning on my way to work I walk past William Blake's grave:

2403764076_f795187b4a_o.jpg

Every time I'm near Bunhill Fields I pop by to pay homage. England's greatest poet (and that includes Shakespeare).

-- Ian

I left daffodils on Wordsworth's grave. 'Spect he's quite tired of the things by now... bit like seeing Jimmy Buffett in a bar and sending him a margarita.

Edit: oops... I suppose this should have been in the "discussion" thread. Or left inside my head.

Nice vuk - I like the fact that so many people have decided to use the lovely yellow for a spot of tagging.

A bit of a mixed bag for me this week. Back to the Mamiya from digital, and very enjoyable it's been. This 6*6 thing is a bit of a bug, and I like the 12 shots as I tend to sit on a 36 roll of film if i'm not bracketing.

A smurf with a paint can caught my eye:

film.941.jpg

Then a crop from the beach with people wandering around:

film.925.jpg

And a shot of the Gerkin. Sort of inspired by the 'Up' theme, but so obvious that i'll see what else I can come up with. It's not been sunny for a while so i've not had a good chance to shoot it for some time:

film.933.jpg

Cesare

Working through a bit of a backlog of developing. This was shot at the start of the week.

img015.jpg

Mamiya 6, 75/3.5, Tri-X

-- Ian

ian.

it could do with a nice shoe amidst the pebbles ;-)

vuk.

p.s. i hope to develop some film tonight.

Working through a bit of a backlog of developing. This was shot at the start of the week.

-- Ian

Nice image, lovely contrast. Backlog? Beginning of the week? Yesterday I developed a film that had shots from Christmas Day on it! It was knocking around on my desk under piles of mess and only came to light after I was trying to find my cheque book.

Cesare

I shot 8 rolls this week, and my largest tank will only take 2 x 120 at a time. I call that a backlog :)

-- Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back