advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2008 part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice shot, Pete.

How are you adding the tint to your B&Ws -- duotones in Photoshop or something else?

Joe

Thanks Ian & Joe
Joe - I use a colour balance layer to alter the image tones in photoshop. I make colour scans of the negs rather than gray scale originally.

Another from my week away

2420154888_b9dc0a2070.jpg

Bronica Acros Xtol
Working both jobs yesterday so haven't had the chance to work on many yet & the colour stuff should be back today - there's a (not very organised) set of what's been done so far here
http://flickr.com/photos/pete_tainsh/sets/72157604562911080/show/
Which I'll b e adding toas new stuff is ready

Pete,

Nice toning on that shot. I'd sort of rather the building wasn't there though! Any more shots with the light on the tree bark?

Cesare

it was the proximity of trees and building that attracted me in the first place.
If you want bark - I've probably got some. I'll be putting more up as I work on them.

concerte.

it's really too bad the background didn't cooperate with you because the concept is good. why not take a friend back there and stage it with more control?

beware: matthew may chastise you for doing the concept juxtaposition thing ;-)

vuk.

concerte.

it's really too bad the background didn't cooperate with you because the concept is good. why not take a friend back there and stage it with more control?

vuk.

i see what you're saying but staging street shots like that seems a bit odd...however, given that i go through that entrance twice a day, i'll probably get another change where i'm not so quickly grabbing for my camera.

Even sofas like to admire the view, it seems.

Another one from last week's developing backlog.

img007.jpg

-- Ian

ian.

very good, even though you've stolen my beach object in the bottom left corner idea so blatantly.

vuk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back