advertisement

Multi-function football thread 2019/20 season II

Status
Not open for further replies.
While the Magpies would likely benefit from new ownership, the idea of MBS being involved is off-putting (to say the least).

if i understand correctly, what you mean to suggest is that, from the standpoint of a deal, it's something which is problematic at the idea stage.

if i understand correctly, what you mean to suggest is that, from the standpoint of a deal, it's something which is problematic at the idea stage.

Funny how the king of coverups thinks he can be critical of anyone else's attempt!

But you are correct. It is entirely problematic (at all stages), though I doubt anything could be done to prevent such an acquisition.

Assuming it actually happens, the positive side would be that opposing players and critics in the press might think twice about pissing off the new owner. :eek:

Assuming it actually happens, the positive side would be that opposing players and critics in the press might think twice about pissing off the new owner. :eek:

... or sharing dodgy videos with him on whatsapp.

I suppose we could all learn something from the two ladies in West Ham scarves on the Jubilee line tonight giggling. "Ha, this train is going to Wembley but we aren't!"

TOTL. This thread reminds me of those Stalin pictures where old comrades have been erased from history. What happened?

Big match in my near neighbourhood (8 miles away) Tranmere v Man Utd , never had any affinity for Rovers but I'll be shouting for them today . The club has had some bad times in the last ten years losing league status and struggled for a bit to get back , this match is massive for them .

I’ve managed to secure two tickets at Prenton Park today and hope to enjoy a celebratory drink in the local pub with some of the players, post match just like on Thursday versus Watford- here’s hoping for a ton of luck ;)

Last edited:
Saw some cracking goals, unfortunately they were flying into our net from all angles, well played Rovers and Utd who brought a very strong team... superb!

Why do the Beeb continue to employ Martin Keown, he just drips his own form of misery over every co-com.

Barney Ronay loves a bit of Martin. Found these for you...

"Martin Keown, an excellent player whose words now carry some extra weight as a consequence of being delivered with the haunted, sandpapery intensity of a disillusioned military hostage negotiator."

"Martin Keown talks about football like a man delivering a terse, menacing funeral elegy for his recently deceased border collie."

Rather sad news today of ex Huddersfield Town player Jordan Sinnott being confirmed as dead from an assault in Retford. He only played 5 games for us & has bobbed around non-league for the last few seasons, his dad, Lee, had a decent league career. He was only 25.

What's this mid-season break o_O , seems Herr Klopp and his first team boys are not taking part in the FA Cup replay , I was unaware of this break .

Somewhat surprised that Klopp has dismissed the FA Cup tbh, I appreciate the the EPL and ECL are his priorities but why the heck enter it in the first place ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back