advertisement

Multi-function football thread 2019/20 season II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Blues 'at home' to Birmingham tomorrow - who's the first to sing 'you're supposed to be at home'? Actually we are :) For some of the Blues I'm sure it will be their first time in the away end. Good luck to them and hopefully they'll join a chorus of sh*t on the Villa...

Surely if you’re neutral you don’t care who wins it? You sound more, ‘anyone but Liverpool’ (older readers will remember it as ‘ABU’).

It will be a sad day if Liverpool win it: the cries of, "Back where we belong, best fans, 6 times, the boot room, the Anfield roar, we did it spending nowt, best ever full back, best ever central defender, best ever front three, best manager's teeth, " and many other nauseating cliches will ring through the media like a red hot poker up your jacksie.

just give some credit to Klopp if he does it, the fans have waited 30 years fcs..... you sound somewhat bitter and green eyed it seems?

FA Cup weekend here again. A shame Everton didn't give the old competition the respect it deserves in the last round.

Nice goal from the best ever midfielder though.

Well, we know your not neutral, so the rest of your argument pretty much falls away as partial. These talking points are the usual BS I get from my blue mates.

The mistreatment of Sterling is a new one though. We bought him at 16 or 17, developed his talent, made him a multi-millionaire and set him up for life and him and his sleazy agent manoeuvre a move for a bigger payday with City. I wish someone would abuse me like that.

Oh, and you missed out number 4.

Personally I am happy to see Everton do well, but it’s been a while since that happened. It’s good for the community to have two successful, vibrant teams injecting lots of money into the city.

I live in Liverpool. I hear Liverpool fans daily. I read the newspapers. and I give you a very small range of reasons why, for me, I have a distaste towards your club:

1. No trophies won until 1965 and the Moores' family investment, yet fans proclaim an immense history.

The records suggest they were League Champions six times before then, starting in 1900/01

Liverpool have been fantastic for the last two seasons. It was hard to believe that they were pipped to the title last season, but Man City put together a fabulous 14 game winning run to take it after defeat by my Newcastle. However, Liverpool then went on to win the Champions League and never took their foot off in the league this season. They will be worthy champions. Klopp and his backroom team together with the 1st Team Squad deserve all the plaudits.

Can they make it an unbeaten league season? It would be the icing on the cake, but they do have to play us at Newcastle in their last league game ;-)

Can we call it a day in the Premier League now , unless they give LFC the cup tell them to hit the beach and the rest carry on .
Gets my vote. Not at all confident we can hang onto 4th the way things are going.

Saudis negotiating to buy Newcastle.

Redcaf in meltdown it appears.

While the Magpies would likely benefit from new ownership, the idea of MBS being involved is off-putting (to say the least).

Would love to see them make a run at the top six. IMO, it's not an outrageous prospect given the current table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back