advertisement

General Election 2024

No, I have always said that we are global citizens and should be able to go anywhere in the world without any restrictions. It's all on record.
Does that imply that ownership of property should not be a thing either? It belongs to everyone?

What if someone wanted to live in your garden? Or is it anywhere in the world without restrictions that you deem acceptable?

What if the whole world wants to live in your garden? Who gets to decide who actually lives there?

What if they want to live in your garden but they want to tread on all the flowers?

Voting Green again as in every election. That's all I need to know.

Other parties flirt with green policies. The Greens actually have green policies. That's why they are the Green party. Duh.

Mick will be one of the few getting exactly what he wants after the election. Any one to his left will still be getting more of what we’ve just had.
Sorry for the delayed response, today is the wife's birthday so it was another nice lunch. Tomorrow is the wedding anniversary, so another one yet again.

Anyway to answer the question, what ks.234 said is spot on. I suspect Starmer will get a good majority and will rule will an iron rod with old lefties being slowly pushed out.

The Tories will keep the election losers out of it, after all it's them that cost us the election and a younger more sensible crowd will be recruited to fight the good fight in 2029. During the meantime it's going to be Tory polices every day of the year.

Happy days from my point of view.

PS. Just had a WhatsApp, we got an invite to a drinkie poo so speak later.

Why on earth would you want to tell people whether your lunch was/is going to be nice?

As a lifelong Tory activist facing total wipeout and the realisation everything he believes in has failed Mick starts the day with a nice breakfast wine and then piles on through until he is pissed enough to shitpost here sometime in the mid-afternoon.

Johnson talking absolute pish and looking like he has been hitting the bottle hard. Convincing stuff from one of the greatest conmans of modern times.

advertisement

Back