advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... V

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been caught out in three factual errors in a single post, yet you constantly move the goalposts and deflect from the errant nonsense you've posted. I'm not wasting any more of my time with you. So long, and thanks for all the straw men.

That was a rapid transition from sudden arrival to ill-tempered flounce. Sorry I upset you. I've read throught the relevant posts again, and the deep and far-reaching 'factual errors' that you became bizarrely preoccupied with still elude me. Irrelevant errors or not, the point that I made in the first instance, that BJ should have torn up the WA as soon as he aquired his majority remains unchanged, and unaffected.

Good luck EV is a free standing boxing bag with Greece on it. No facts stick.
A bit like the other two amigo's here.

'Facts' seem easy to extemporise in these parts. I'm more interested in truths.

The UK set the red lines and wants all of the benefits of being in without contributing and not be under the jurisdiction of the ECJ. Cake'n'eat it or outright piracy?

In fairness, I don't think that it does. But benefits are a two way street. You might consider that an €80bn odd trade surplus is cake. A sensible, fair FTA and the EU gets not only to eat that legendary cake of yours, but still have it after it has done so.

Here's Michel Barnier waving some paper. Does that count?

barnier2007a.jpg

That’s not just any paper, that’s the ‘Positive Effects Of Brexit’.

Never expect anything to make sense to you, we are on different planets.

But Brain said that the baddies in the EU have broken red lines. We must focus on that and answer all the questions he asks. It is like talking to a five year no matter how easy you make it and no matter how much detail is given nothing goes in. To cap it all he will come with a crap put down one liner and think he is top dog. Is this the best brexit has to offer?
Another example of you not making sense. I said nothing of the sort.

As for the rest of your post, it's just childish sniping, which no doubt will stick because it wasn't posted by a suspected "brexiteer" scum, obviously.

This :- https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54260470 is being reported as a bad thing, nobody is looking at the business opportunities for start up sandwich van operators servicing all those stranded lorry drivers.
Or “sex workers flocking to Kent, local MP warns”. Actually reading the article, it appears the haulage industry are in for a monstering. They, not the incompetent government are going to take the blame for food and other shortages in January. I imagine the panic buying and hoarding will start some time before then.

It has taken the Minister for Cheeses to raise the alarm about lack of preparedness to enforce the U.K. border with the EU. Smuggling, reputational damage as a trading nation, legal action from the WTO and deterioration of the political situation in N.Ireland are the areas of risk.

The U.K. leaves the customs union with the EU Jan 1st but is incapable of fully controlling its own customs border until after July 2021, yet “we voted to take back control of our borders”. How does that work then?

https://www.businessinsider.com/lea...son-brexit-border-plans-concerns-risks-2020-7

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back